Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Jones - Memorable and unusual experience  (Read 1490 times)

2 review(s) for JasmineJonesW1 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tazz

Came across this new profile of a privately educated sexy 19 year old student. Now i dont usually see girls who arent well reviewed, but there was one good review. Phoned her and she had a lovely voice and sounded like fun. Have a thing for posh or rich women so decided to see her for 30 minutes.

Called her from Green Park and was directed to a building opposite the Ritz. She has to come to the main door to meet me as the lift is a key only operated one and goes straight to the flat. There is a concierge at the desk. The flat was super luxourious with two living rooms and a bar. We got chatting about sex parties and she mentioned Killing kittens which was having their party at this flat. I was suprised to say the least as seen it in a programme on TV and another prossie i know has been. Would love to go but need a female partner. It would be like a trip to heaven as girls outnumber guys 3-1.

As for the punt she's British of Greek/Cypriot origin and a bit posh. Booked for 30 minutes, French kissed did owo and i came in her mouth. She snowballed me as requested. Chatted about where shes from and turned out i lived near her until last year, which may explain why i though she looked familiar.
She then got me to fuck her cowgirl whilst i sat in a chair in front of the mirror. She does insist on keeping her knicker on, no idea why but looks very sexy in her undwear.

Shes on the expensive side, but if your into well educated uni girls then id reccommend her.

For her profile see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LL

That does sound interesting. I've never had a punt anywhere as glamorous as that. £100 for half an hour isn't so bad when you consider the location. Thanks for sharing your experience. Her insisting on keeping her knickers on is a bit weird though. Do you think perhaps she didn't have time to shave before you met her and was stubbly down there? :D

password02

Thanks for sharing - The pics on Aw are so Photo Shopped to death - Can you confirm if she is very facially attractive?

I tried to read the AW review External Link/Members Only

But its a load of shit '' A gentleman never tells'' FCK OFF  :crazy:

Offline tazz

She sure is preety, id say a 7 but a lovely personality and smile. Have been to a couple of upmarket flats in Mayfair and Kinghtsbridge in which agency girls worked in. One had a chandelier and felt like i was in statley mansion.

I have no idea if she hadnt saved her pussy as didnt ask. Did however fuck another posh girl who keept her knickers on although she would have taken them off if id asked. Posh girls are a lot of fun and can tell you about all the sex they've had in swingers parties.

As for Killing Kitten she sure aint lying see this post about one of its locations. Get the impression lots of prossies go to them.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 09:02:44 pm by tazz »