Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bavaria - Diva - Gloucester Road  (Read 7857 times)

Offline pbutter

External Link/Members Only

1hr / 400
Lovely flat not far from gloscester rd/ early court

Meet
Bavaria was wearing an evening dress. Looking stunning and very much like the selfie videos.

Went up to the bed area - she stripped off wearing some gorgeous red lingerie… off with the bra revealing the firmest pair of natural E cups I’ve ever seen with gorgeous pale nipples. She pushed them into my face for an extended suck followed by a tit wank where my cock completely disappeared between them!

On with the bag for some OW (my choice) but fully taking it all the way - great rhythm - very nice indeed.

Was back to the tits for some more sucking and tit wank - finished 2 weeks worth of spunk all over them.

Didn’t manage to get round to main action but hope to return when she is back in LDN.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pbutter

Indeed. Not seen a pair of naturals quite like it in a long time!

Offline pbutter

A return visit a few weeks back - tits as perfect as ever!

Offline king tarzan

Indeed. Not seen a pair of naturals quite like it in a long time!

Could they help Greatchester United??
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ddhiren

Did you fuck her this time OP? I wanna see her so bad but cannot allow my seelf to book at the new price.

Offline pbutter

Hey dd - pm me if you got any qs

Online rebelscum

Hey dd - pm me if you got any qs

Why can't you answer here pb? It's the antithesis of the site to share Intel by PM.

Offline pbutter

Ok sure wasn’t sure if everyone else that interested!

Yes and worth every penny. Unbelievable arse and cowgirl with those tits was an absolute dream.

Offline Closetoyou

Did you pay old price or new price

Offline Igor

Hello Pb,
It appears on one of the pictures she may gave a bush, is this the case?

Offline pbutter

Offline Igor

pb,
Thanks for the reply, a trimmed bush would have tempted me, will carry on looking.

Offline Burrell0377

she will be cheaper if on adultwork ...unless 'm dreaming.

Offline ddhiren

Hey PB,

What other services did she offer, any dfk etc? The most accurate picture of her from the diva website, was she friendly, a clockwatcher all that kinda stuff?

Offline pbutter

Yes really friendly and yes to dfk…. Noticed she offers MMF which could be very fun!

Offline pbutter

New vids  of her on the site   :hi:

Offline Colston36

Extraordinary. There are loud yowls of complaint on all sides about price, but this lady does well at £400 an hour.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 12:46:43 am by Colston36 »

Offline hermanmunster

Extraordinary. There are loud yowls of complaint on all sides about price, but this lady does well at £400 an hour.

How about at £750 ph?

Offline Colston36

How about at £750 ph?

I saw that. She is extremely attractive so I guess someone will cough up. But not me!

Offline king tarzan

I saw that. She is extremely attractive so I guess someone will cough up. But not me!

Through experience pictures are heavy Photoshop around midsection..
More than likely podgy soft not toned at all body so not even worth more than £120 away from agency world
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac