Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Massage done by a hippie kind of woman  (Read 8229 times)

futbol42

I have always wanted to try a tantric massage. I don't like the seedy massage parlors so I was wondering for good recommendations on places I can go for a good tantric massage done by someone who is a free spirt.

I am picky about body and would need them to be fit.

Anyone have any opinion on her: External Link/Members Only

Thanks

MrFluffy

I wouldn't even think about it, mate!  Reike massage is non-physsical.  You keep your clothes on and the massuer channels energy through their hands into your body without touching you.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Although, if you can be assed....there is a thread about this very woman on UKP....where it is suggested that she offers a happy ending.

May wish to contact that user to find out more.

Offline KentAde

Although, if you can be assed....there is a thread about this very woman on UKP....where it is suggested that she offers a happy ending.

May wish to contact that user to find out more.

Could you share a link, at all, as can't seem to locate via a search? Cheers.

Offline sonyvaio

I posted about Maggie (Kensington Reiki) - she a really nice hippy type person - but she is a mature woman - still with a great figure

I think you might like Sofia External Link/Members Only

Offline sonyvaio

I wouldn't even think about it, mate!  Reike massage is non-physsical.  You keep your clothes on and the massuer channels energy through their hands into your body without touching you.

Just to confirm that in addition to reiki she does do tantric and is naked during the massage

Offline Zeusthedoc

I posted about Maggie (Kensington Reiki) - she a really nice hippy type person - but she is a mature woman - still with a great figure

I think you might like Sofia External Link/Members Only

Have you had the pleasure? Was it recent?

Jeffy

You could this lady - External Link/Members Only

She looks punkish free spirit hippie type. Never seen her so I don't know if she's any good or not.

futbol42

Anyone have any recommendations? I want someone who is a free spirit but is still young and good looking. I am having a hard time finding this. I don't want any services besides a HJ and a massage.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Anyone have any recommendations? I want someone who is a free spirit but is still young and good looking. I am having a hard time finding this. I don't want any services besides a HJ and a massage.

What's your price range?

Google will turn up a lot depending on what you search for. I can recommend some agencies but a lot of them are fairly pricey.

Online finn5555

Isn't this a method for pro$$ies to charge extortionate rates for a glorified wank  :unknown:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Isn't this a method for pro$$ies to charge extortionate rates for a glorified wank  :unknown:

In some cases. In other cases, certain practices are better than just a rub / tug.

That said, some WGs will categorise their services as, GFE & PSE etc, allowing them to charge a premium for it.

In most cases - there is little difference between them.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Tara Bliss would be my recommendation.  Does a fantastic Tantric massage (and other erotic delicacies)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29197.msg411401;topicseen#msg411401

phoksy

I have always wanted to try a tantric massage. I don't like the seedy massage parlors so I was wondering for good recommendations on places I can go for a good tantric massage done by someone who is a free spirt.

I am picky about body and would need them to be fit.

Anyone have any opinion on her: External Link/Members Only

Thanks
MARK my WORDS ....ITs A TRAP.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Are you able to say a bit more?

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Have you had the pleasure? Was it recent?

I have. About 2 years ago...She was working out of a temple in Kensington I think. This IS NOT your usual RUB n Tug

This is ethereal. Sit back and relax, don't be looking to touch. Just enjoy

She's now branched out and is doing her own thang, travelling the world it seems (she's on Twitter)

phoksy

Why?
sorry for too late answer. .... shw is over 50 ... if you prefer  granny  be my guest  ( yes i fell  in that trap)

Offline sonyvaio

sorry for too late answer. .... shw is over 50 ... if you prefer  granny  be my guest  ( yes i fell  in that trap)

not really a trap - shee does advertisenas a mature woman, and I did note that in my post!

Offline niluoo

Athree spa (google them) offer a great massage with HJ at end
You have to run a bit of luck as most girls are young and fit but may get stuck with an older person if unlucky
They will be fully clothed and no touching but def a really good place

Offline Zeusthedoc

Athree spa (google them) offer a great massage with HJ at end
You have to run a bit of luck as most girls are young and fit but may get stuck with an older person if unlucky
They will be fully clothed and no touching but def a really good place

At the very least they would have to be topless. No interest from me otherwise

Offline TomR

Is HE automatic here or do you have to drop hints that you want it? Could you also confirm how much they charge.

Cheers

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Heard good things about them. Shouldn't we be more discrete about a place that doesn't openly advertise extras?

Offline TomR

Yes, good point. If they don't mention anything then I think we do need to be careful.

wmci50

It has been a long time since I visited but if things are the same it is an all inclusive service, HE at no extra cost. No need to mention. It is polite to leave a tip.

Offline Bonzo13

I went to the South Ealing branch yesterday. Massage was okay. The Indian lady was in her 40's and quite overweight. She put her hand around my erect penis at the end of the massage and asked me if I wanted it massaged too. I said "yes please". She did a pretty good job of that with lots of warm oil. Paid £50 for the massage and £20 tip for the HR. I put my hand on her bum during my orgasm and she made no protest at this. She cleaned up the cum on my belly and chest afterward with paper towel. The venue looks fairly respectable from the outside and is very nice inside. It felt safe and hygienic. There was a locker for my possessions and a clean shower and towels available. I'd say it was worth the money and I am sure I will visit again. I called the number on the website to make a booking. They only take same day bookings. There are other beauty treatments available too which were offered. The lady was dressed at all times and B2B or sex wasn't offered, and frankly not wanted given the size of the lady.

Online webpunter

FFS don't click on the picture showing on the home page 'welcome to Maggie Ross'.  This generates a new email on your outlook etc [presuming you have this].  Which in my case includes all contact details  :scare:  Thank fuck i noticed & didn't press send.  I cancelled & also checked the trash folder

Offline TheBizNiz

not really a trap - shee does advertisenas a mature woman, and I did note that in my post!

Big trap! She looks nothing like in her pictures, doesnt stop talking and gives hr with a latex glove! Saw her few weeks back and will definitely not recommend. You'll leave with a head ache