Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMassueseCaroline - Earls Court  (Read 2573 times)

3 review(s) for SexyMassueseCaroline (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Haven't been actively punting for a couple of months and have been a bit bored of the choices out there so decided to just go for a rub and tug.
Carolines profile seemed to fit the bill.
She is the girl in the photos. She answered the phone first time gave me the directions. She gave me a door number and I called from outside, when outside an English older woman answered which kind of threw me, but she then passed the phone on to Caroline. I was then was told it was the hotel two doors down.
Got the room number. I don't give a toss about going into hotels as long as its not some run down flea ridden shithole. As it happens it was one of the pod hotels of a certain budget airline. Walked straight through to her room which really was small, forget about swinging a cat, you could barely swing your dick ! And hot, she had a heater fan blowing.
Anyhow she said she was looking for a flat for when she returns. (At the end when I was getting dressed she said she was here for one more week then back to Poland for a couple of months then she is coming back again).
£80 for one hour massage with the obvious explosive ending !     
Massage wasn't bad, back was more therapeutic than sensual but obviously it wasn't until I turned over and she started on my front that it became sensual, body to body sliding (which she did on my back too, but when you've got your head in  pillow its hard to see her body which is cracking, very slim, small tits, shaved.)
Slight kissing, more teasing I would say, but it worked.

On the whole quite relaxing really.

Would I return, I don't think so, its just what tickled my fancy yesterday. I didn't ask for any other service so I'm not sure what she would offer.

I'm giving it a positive because she did what she said she would do and I didn't fancy anything else. She was the girl in the pics and had a lovely body.

But i'm sure you could get far more for £80 elsewhere, i'm not sure where but then that's what this site is all about....sharing and discovery (Although some post are pretty pointless, dead profiles and the WG's  have left the country or its from some punt 8 months ago and shes now a nun in Calcutta and all because the OP wants to keep them for themselves!)  Anyhow time to sniff out some new ones !

Offline bestbefore

She clearly states NOTHING MORE!… after massage with HE, in her profile but lists French Kissing, CIM, OWO in her likes. Very misleading. Unless she does offer them for more cash!

Offline MrDog

My gut feeling is that if I had wanted it I could have paid extra hence the profile.

Offline 76shen

How was her b2b ?  did she rub all of her body over you or just her boobs.

Offline hiro05

Looks hot - but yes, ambiguous on service...

Offline MrDog

How was her b2b ?  did she rub all of her body over you or just her boobs.
All of her body.

Offline handsolo

Appears to be offering fs under a new profile.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Met her yesterday for a quickie - absolutely cracking body and a friendly enough girl but very passive - rag doll-like. Did not allow a facial despite it being listed on her Likes.

Absolutely dinghy /hole-in-the-wall pod hotel didn't help.

Almost certainly wouldn't return, pity given she's genuinely very good-looking, including facially which is not so common. 

Offline poi

now she offering more than massage ,,, probably the profile take over with someone else ?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:22:21 pm by poi »