Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone have any opinions on these girls?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline dizietsmae

I was considering trying these girls out but though I'd see if anyone had seen them and not reviewed yet :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I`ve not seen the first girl, but that pic of her on all fours, bloody hell! :wacko: Worth a punt I reckon. I`ve seen Seductive Sofia a couple of times, and would recommend with reservations. I`ve just posted a review of her so check that for more details, but bottom line is no OWO or kissing, despite being listed. Pics are her though, and if you like them very slim she`s maybe worth a try.
  By the way, how do I post a link to her?

Offline Fact

Ashley looks fitttttit.. shes probabaly more like her third girl, not so tanned and oiled up.
If she was that tanned and oiled up, I might even make a trip down to Maidstone but will wait for a similiar hottie to tour near Heathrow..
good luck if you see her - DFK and OWO to make the punt worth while ;)

horne3000

Rasha luv has her feedback blocked now so something is a miss there!

bigmanbigman

First 1
 5 feed back in 2 years hidden

Offline AxC

First one has a really ill-conceived profile.

Says in the text she doesn't do hardsports, says in the list of likes she does. Says in text she doesn't do anal, says in list of likes that she does.

This suggests to me some scrote in an Audi copy and pasting her profile up online, saying she does it all and when you get there you'll find she doesn't do any of it.

I'd avoid it.