Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Forever Health Spa - Addlestone - Has anyone visited?  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Bluelight85

Hi there

just wondering has anyone paid this place a visit in station road Addlestone External Link/Members Only it’s only a couple of blocks away from another favourite of mine “moon health”, just wondering are there extras available, looks kind of legit but you never know  :rolleyes: maybe I’ll TOFTT if no one knows :thumbsup:

Offline GingerNuts

Thread moved to the appropriate region.

Offline Bluelight85

Offline advent2016

Hi there

just wondering has anyone paid this place a visit in station road Addlestone External Link/Members Only it’s only a couple of blocks away from another favourite of mine “moon health”, just wondering are there extras available, looks kind of legit but you never know  :rolleyes: maybe I’ll TOFTT if no one knows :thumbsup:

So it's next door to another place where one can sometimes get a a very expensive HJ  and a few doors down from "Moon Health" where sometimes you can get all FS

Offline Bluelight85

So it's next door to another place where one can sometimes get a a very expensive HJ  and a few doors down from "Moon Health" where sometimes you can get all FS

Yeah I’ve often passed it on my way to moon health, I’m just curious if this place is any different. Must say I’ve never had FS at moon health… I certainly wouldn’t refuse though  :lol:

Offline advent2016

Yeah I’ve often passed it on my way to moon health, I’m just curious if this place is any different. Must say I’ve never had FS at moon health… I certainly wouldn’t refuse though  :lol:

My first time here it was totally legit (as I suspect they thought I was 5-0) In actual fact after a few visits we sorted out the misunderstanding and  the provider invited me to another place / her own place for more.

Offline Bluelight85

My first time here it was totally legit (as I suspect they thought I was 5-0) In actual fact after a few visits we sorted out the misunderstanding and  the provider invited me to another place / her own place for more.

Sounds good to me :thumbsup: