Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy squirt-a-lot (Southampton)  (Read 1920 times)

Offline ilsandy89

It's been a while again since my last punt and thought I'd have a look at what's on offer around this time.

I had a little look at  External Link/Members Only and do like what I see. I'm do quite like that "mum from down the road" look, the sort of young mum you'd see picking her kids up at school. If I remember correctly, there used to be a video on her profile showing her sloppy DTing like an absolute champion.

She mainly does outcalls (which I can't host for and don't want to book a hotel) but does the occasional incall.

Can't seem to find any info on her anywhere, which is a surprise given multiple seemingly real AW feedback.

Anyone had any experience at all?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

In calls tomorrow 10:00-14:00

Offline Mazarin

I am beginning to wonder if she really exists! I have sent her multiple e mails to try and arrange a meeting, but I have never received a reply and they don't even appear to have been opened. I would have thought you might have received more replies about her but perhaps this proves her elusive nature. A few comments have been left on AW but we all know just how reliable they are!

Offline ms220190

I texted her one time
Says she is in Millbrook. At the time advertising for outcalls

Offline MrTucker

I've got some time booked in with her this week, so will try and do a review after if I can.

Offline ms220190

Offline MrTucker

Hiya, I did see her and can confirm that she is real. Isn't offering services anymore having got a new job as mentioned in her profile. Bit of a girl next door, quite nice tits. Was rather passive just laid back for fucking. Was a bit weird about not doing any more oral after I'd cum first time.