Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Punted gigi1984 Chatham South East  (Read 1486 times)

Malak

Been trying to get her booked anyone here punted her? went to go view her private gallery and it was taken down. Really would like to book her/Talk to her first i have emailed and left my number got nothing back  :dash: :dash:

Offline anonymous86273

I haven’t but I’ve come across her profile before. Four things stopped me from visiting though.....

1. I doubt she is a size 14. Just looking at the small snippet of her body she is willing to share I can see she’s bigger (The arms look quite chunky).

2. New photos will be added weekly...she’s been on there since 2015 and still hasn’t added any more.

3. She’s hidden her feedback

4. She lists unprotected sex on her likes
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:52:32 pm by anonymous86273 »

Offline nigel4498

3. She’s hidden her feedback

4. She lists unprotected sex on her likes

Two very very good reasons why you want to avoid this.

Malak

Anyone see or message her or got anything back before she removed her Private gallery was just before christmas it changed. Was waiting for payday before i went and had a look. Seems like shes keeping a low profile IMO Oh well. Just seems odd that she is not taking bookings shes reading them and the emails and just ignoring them. 17 Positives tho yeah unprotected is risky.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 12:19:28 am by Malak »

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

She is rotten. Left young kid in front of the tv in living room. Her house smells and she tried to ride me bareback. I Let her blow me and left. She tried to make me go down on her but her box is dirty and stinks, didn’t even have to get close. Had to get something for my money. Everyone avoid. Needed to offload quick but wish I would of cracked a nut in the back of the motor. Up the doctors the following week for a check up just incase as weren’t to sure but all clear luckily enough

James999

She is rotten. Left young kid in front of the tv in living room.

What do you want her to do, bring the kid in to watch  :unknown:  :dash:

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

What do you want her to do, bring the kid in to watch  :unknown:  :dash:

Kids at home ain’t my thing sorry. The kid shouldn’t of even been there. Didn’t even realise till I left

Malak

Kids at home ain’t my thing sorry. The kid shouldn’t of even been there. Didn’t even realise till I left

Could you PM me please yphoonlagoon85

Malak

She is rotten. Left young kid in front of the tv in living room. Her house smells and she tried to ride me bareback. I Let her blow me and left. She tried to make me go down on her but her box is dirty and stinks, didn’t even have to get close. Had to get something for my money. Everyone avoid. Needed to offload quick but wish I would of cracked a nut in the back of the motor. Up the doctors the following week for a check up just incase as weren’t to sure but all clear luckily enough

How long ago did you meet her?

Offline DrConners

Could you PM me please yphoonlagoon85

Weird  :unknown:

How long ago did you meet her?

Needy  :unknown: You sound like a bit of a stalker mate :

Anyone see or message her or got anything back before she removed her Private gallery was just before christmas it changed. Was waiting for payday before i went and had a look. Seems like shes keeping a low profile IMO Oh well. Just seems odd that she is not taking bookings shes reading them and the emails and just ignoring them. 17 Positives tho yeah unprotected is risky.

It's up to a WG if she wants to see you or not yeah ? You sound obsessed with this bare-backing monster - If you've tried on multiple occasions to see her with no response why the fuck haven't you just moved on ?

Issues  :thumbsdown:

Veritas

If you've tried on multiple occasions to see her with no response why the fuck haven't you just moved on ?

Issues  :thumbsdown:

+1 to that.  Plenty more fish in the sea.  Most of them without the issues and with more kerb appeal.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Malak

Block me delete me i really dont care im not a punter i was just trying to find out who she was as i believed i was dating her/seeing her. i have made my mind up was with her for 6 months was just looking for confirmation. Left young kid in front of the tv in living room. if that is true i made the right choice and i was right on the suspicions. The only thing is if this is who i think it is i fell in love with the woman not knowing this double life i was lied too. Because of everything that happened i now am dealing with depression i was just looking for closure lads Thank you for the help more info would of been appreciated hence why i asked for a PM from a guy who met her. Thank you all i bid farewell

Offline Zimbaman

Block me delete me i really dont care im not a punter i was just trying to find out who she was as i believed i was dating her/seeing her. i have made my mind up was with her for 6 months was just looking for confirmation. Left young kid in front of the tv in living room. if that is true i made the right choice and i was right on the suspicions. The only thing is if this is who i think it is i fell in love with the woman not knowing this double life i was lied too. Because of everything that happened i now am dealing with depression i was just looking for closure lads Thank you for the help more info would of been appreciated hence why i asked for a PM from a guy who met her. Thank you all i bid farewell

You really do have issues  :wacko:

Offline Sinz

So you were lying from the get go, you said you were trying to book her and now you say you are not a punter. You are a weirdo  :wacko:

James999

Been trying to get her booked

im not a punter i was just trying to find out who she was

:thumbsdown: Twat