Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best condoms  (Read 1403 times)

Jonsnow

Hey Mates,

I'm very health conscious so I don't receive OWOs, Any suggestions for the thinnest/most sensitive condoms? Best of Oral and Penetration.

I only recently starting punting so I've tried Naturelle, from Pasante, Some durex as well as an expensive SKYN original. I hate all of them haha.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blessings.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Go on the freedoms website X
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

ThrustMaster

These condoms from Japan are supposedly the thinnest you can get.  Never used them though, too damn expensive at nearly four quid a bag.

External Link/Members Only

Offline k111

Yep, they are hands down the best around. But the price is a huge put-off. These aren't bad (002 range instead of 003): External Link/Members Only

Around £1 a pop.

Roulette

Just standard, straight-sided condom, but for me having the correct size improves comfort.

Roulette

I see they are about to become myONE.

godwulf7

These condoms from Japan are supposedly the thinnest you can get.  Never used them though, too damn expensive at nearly four quid a bag.

These are the ones I always use, and they are excellent. Probably not ideal of you're hung like a horse, but for me they are fine.  I am circumcised, so thick rubbers leave me very little sensation, but these let you feel everything.  Every bump and ridge inside your partner's pussy, and you can feel the heat in there too.  Not cheap, but Sagami 0.01 and 0.02 Premiums have been the best I've used in 35 years.  Very close to bareback, but very strong at the same time.

Offline saxgod65

I'm the same. Durex have brought out some new extra thin ones, which are the best I've tried so far External Link/Members Only

ThrustMaster

These are the ones I always use, and they are excellent. Probably not ideal of you're hung like a horse, but for me they are fine.  I am circumcised, so thick rubbers leave me very little sensation, but these let you feel everything.  Every bump and ridge inside your partner's pussy, and you can feel the heat in there too.  Not cheap, but Sagami 0.01 and 0.02 Premiums have been the best I've used in 35 years.  Very close to bareback, but very strong at the same time.

Nice mini review, I'll maybe try them sometime when I'm feeling flush.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 06:07:02 pm by ThrustMaster »

ickydicky

Hey Mates,

I'm very health conscious so I don't receive OWOs, Any suggestions for the thinnest/most sensitive condoms? Best of Oral and Penetration.

I only recently starting punting so I've tried Naturelle, from Pasante, Some durex as well as an expensive SKYN original. I hate all of them haha.

Any help would be appreciated.

dont be a woose. owo is safe unless you with some skank junkie. if a hoor does not offer owo its a dealbreaker for me. been at this for 40 years and never caught anything

Blessings.

Offline Marmalade

I've tried a lot of condoms including three or four japanese brands. I found the japanese best hi-tech gear but even the extra large were too tight, and tighter than the normal or large size non-latex ones here. I stick to mates now mostly.

As the question was about blow jobs, it is something that our esteemed prossie members might usefully feel like contributing feedback on. Becky? Michelle? Or who is it, I've forgotten (name on tip of tongue) that one that always posts sensible balanced stuff . . .

Let's face it, if the johnnies taste funny, the service across the board might conceivably be less enthusiastic.

DazedCorinthian

Sagami 0.01 simply don't fit the average westerner. They are thin but are stupidly tight and only go down half your dick when fully rolled down. I think they're about 36mm wide and 101mm long. 4inches long! Er.  :scare: Most Durex are around 52 wide and approx. 7 inches long. Condoms are rarely longer than 8 inches.

Sagami original large size are 38mm and 170mm which is 6.6 inches long. These are polyurethane and don't stretch much though. I'm still in the process of finding the perfect condom but I find heat conductivity is important.

What I do know is that those Durex Extra Safe condoms are like a shot of lidocaine in the bell end. Probably needed given how toothy some girls are. An ex had a slight gap in her front teeth, which I thought very cute, until she caught my frenulum with it.  :dash:

Anyone tried Crown Skinless, the pink condoms used in adult films? Those are next on my list to try.

Offline Marmalade

i find that length thing is important. if i have a moment of concern especially shagging a dodgy bird, it's easy enough to reach down and check the damn thing is still on without interrupting the action if it is long enough to over most or all of the cock. the short ones are too easily dysoned off if she has good vacuum suction in her vag.

Jonsnow

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I fear buying those Japanese condoms and they end up being too tight. I will still order some though. That freedoms-shop.com website is quite good too. I'll look into those new invisible ones from Durex too.

Today I used the King sized from Pasante, It was actually quite good...but not to my liking.

Anyway, any suggestions are welcome.

Blessings.

Offline webpunter

i find that length thing is important. if i have a moment of concern especially shagging a dodgy bird, it's easy enough to reach down and check the damn thing is still on without interrupting the action if it is long enough to over most or all of the cock. the short ones are too easily dysoned off if she has good vacuum suction in her vag.
+1  Especially after giving the burd a good lickin / warmed up.  If they're up for it & start getting nicely lubed then best that as much as poss covered.  Coz the fanny batter gets everywhere

My recommendation: External Link/Members Only    Non latex.  I like a massage / oily titwank session before.  Massage / baby oil & standard latex condoms do NOT go together.  Plus these jobbies don't strangle the fuck out of littleWP & the sensations are much better

SUMO61

+1  Especially after giving the burd a good lickin / warmed up.  If they're up for it & start getting nicely lubed then best that as much as poss covered.  Coz the fanny batter gets everywhere

My recommendation: External Link/Members Only    Non latex.  I like a massage / oily titwank session before.  Massage / baby oil & standard latex condoms do NOT go together.  Plus these jobbies don't strangle the fuck out of littleWP & the sensations are much better

+1 I use the Skyns Large too, because I have a fair girth and they fit better. Wish i'd discovered them long ago. A recommend by a regular WG.

Anne Summers to a box of ten for about a tenner. Worth it, to get the cheeky smile off the sales girl.