Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats A Fair Price for a Punt  (Read 19696 times)

vorian

I have a question Sadgit, apart from your comments on this thread. What do you believe you are able to add to this forum.

Sadgit

All I did was suggest some corrections.

At no point did I make it personal.

You have been very rude.

You made it personal when the only points you decided was worthy or correction was mine.If you want an apology go through the other post and suggest corrections on all post,
Took me seconds to to find plenty of post that needed corrections.
How many others did you find....you looked right !!

Why do I have the strange feeling suggesting corrections to all  is no longer of interest to you.

Strange how the urge to offer corrections only exist when your reading my post...
Just coincidence....not personal right.

:lol:

Sadgit

I have a question Sadgit, apart from your comments on this thread. What do you believe you are able to add to this forum.

Your welcome to read my post on other threads on this forum and come to your own conclusion.

Ps you might also I notice I dont consider it mandatory to insult the OP in any form whatsoever if I dont agree with any aspect of their post....

Offline cunnyhunt

You made it personal when the only points you decided was worthy or correction was mine.If you want an apology go through the other post and suggest corrections on all post,
Took me seconds to to find plenty of posts that needed corrections.
How many others did you find....you looked right !!

Why do I have the strange feeling suggesting corrections to all  is no longer of interest to you.

Strange how the urge to offer corrections only exist when your reading my post...
Just coincidence....not personal right.

:lol:

You needed some help there  :hi:

Sadgit

This is a shit thread....

How many post have you made in this shit thread.
Dont tell me you changed your mind and think its so great now you cant stay away.
Such a spineless sheep, at least have the balls to standby your statements.

If you think its shit then stroll on....whats keeping you here ??

OldAdmin

While I don't like to lock threads, I think best we'll end this one here and move on.