Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why Get involved?  (Read 1982 times)

Neal69

I don't know what others do but I always check the feedback of WG's I put on my hotlist.

Then I check the feedback of guys who have punted with them to see if they are a credible punter in my region.

One who popped up on my HL was this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Then I checked the feedback and found that Home Alone seems to be having an issue with this WG.

Now I don't know any of the facts but he is accusing her of robbing him of £1500.

My question is.

How the F&&k can she get £1500 off him if he is not a total tosser?

Can guys not just get on with punting and not get involved with These Girls?

Or is there more to this than meets the eye.

He has bombarded her Feedback with accusations. If she has robbed him then get the rossers involved.

But FFS Just keep it professional. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Pay

Fuck

and walk away.

N

Offline peter purves

I don't know what others do but I always check the feedback of WG's I put on my hotlist.

Then I check the feedback of guys who have punted with them to see if they are a credible punter in my region.

Then I checked the feedback and found that Home Alone seems to be having an issue with this WG.

Now I don't know any of the facts but he is accusing her of robbing him of £1500.

My question is.

He has bombarded her Feedback with accusations. If she has robbed him then get the rossers involved.

Pay

Fuck

and walk away.

N

We'll never know this part, unless he comes on here off course

Reading such a review would put me off instanteneously of visiting such a WG.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

My question is.

Pay

Fuck

and walk away.

N

He's a prick plain and simple how is he gonna let a prossie either steal that amount of cash or get his credit card details  :dash: either way I have no sympathy for him at all  :hi:  no surprise that the lady in question is romanian

Offline peter purves

He's a prick plain and simple how is he gonna let a prossie either steal that amount of cash or get his credit card details  :dash: either way I have no sympathy for him at all  :hi:  no surprise that the lady in question is romanian

It looks as if he lent it to her, since he says he knows her name and has her bank account details. So it appears he gave willy-ngly at the time
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:46:16 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

It looks as if he lent it to her, since he says he knows her name and has her bank account details. So it appears he gave willy-ngly at the time
So looks like he "lent" £1550 to a Romanian now wonders why she won't give it back, as they say a fool and his money are soon parted, what a fuckwit  :crazy:
Feedback only on the 5th Oct
    home_alone56 (14)   05/10/2016 01:01   Seeking Services
    4th Meeting in 5 days with Elena. This time we did something different and it was my first time and she did it really well - she p1ssed all over me....! :-)

Looks like she has also shit on him now  :hi:

Offline Students Notebook

My question is.

Pay

Fuck

and walk away.

N

Hi Neal. That's interesting, this is not the only WG who has had trouble with Home_alone.

The very lovely HannahMay had no less than 9 feedbacks removed and her friend Katy Jane (no longer working ) also had trouble with him. 2 feedbacks removed.

S.N.

overdone

Maybe she should give him 2 overnights then wouldn't owe him anything. But expect he might have been thinking to get her at 80% off then she took more. The girl in the photos does looks nice - but we don't know anything about the guy. If he is white? I'd think about seeing this girl because of only £90 - I stick with girls under £100 at best.

Neal69

Blimey SN you are right.

Seems like a pattern here.

Multiple bookings within a few days of each other then Hassle the WG.

I had this bloke down as a reliable punter in my area but now it seems he could be trouble.

I first thought that he was just being screwed around by the WG's and what an idiot to part with that amount of cash.

I do cross check regular punters AW feedback in my area to see who the reliable WG's are but I think I will now avoid the ones that Home Alone visits.

N

kamu

I take AW feedback with a pinch of salt. Maybe genuine, maybe not however you can usually summise that generally Romanians are a waste of time and not to be trusted bar the odd exception here and there.

Blimey SN you are right.

Seems like a pattern here.

Multiple bookings within a few days of each other then Hassle the WG.

I had this bloke down as a reliable punter in my area but now it seems he could be trouble.

I first thought that he was just being screwed around by the WG's and what an idiot to part with that amount of cash.

I do cross check regular punters AW feedback in my area to see who the reliable WG's are but I think I will now avoid the ones that Home Alone visits.

N

I always cross check the AW feedback. I know every regular, reliable punter in East Anglia by his Nickname but this one is trouble.

If I was a WG (and I'm thinking of becoming one)  HA HA HA, I would AVOID Home_alone.

Look what Katy Jane says.     katy jane (8)   20/08/2016 19:18   Offering Services
    HOME ALONE IV SEEN YOUR TXT THREATS&KNO HOW U STALKED HANNAH SO MUCH SO U EVEN WENT & SAT IN HOL INN WAITING FOR HER!LEAVE HER ALONE!YOURE THE NUT CASE LIAR

It's not the WG's you need to avoid Neal. It's HIM. Not that I imagine you want to see him.

How are things ? Anyone new I should know about ? I'm getting old, I just stick with a couple at the moment. My Little Rom and My Slightly Larger Rom. Both of them,

all I could want.

Strange coz when I started I moved from one to another, to another and another and now I'm down to 2.

Did you ever get to see Charlie ?

S.N.

Offline Home Alone

For the avoidance of confusion, I'd like it clear that I'm not the person referred to in the OP, although we have similar nicknames.

My AW nickname is not the same one I use here. I live about 250 miles from Colchester and the only time I ever visited the town was for a football match in the mid1970s.

I feel sure that the OP wasn't aware that there was someone with a similar nickname on here to the punter he referred to at the start of this thread.

Offline PleadInsanity

I added her to my hotlist the second i saw reference to prone anal! ;)

For the avoidance of confusion, I'd like it clear that I'm not the person referred to in the OP, although we have similar nicknames.

My AW nickname is not the same one I use here. I live about 250 miles from Colchester and the only time I ever visited the town was for a football match in the mid1970s.

I feel sure that the OP wasn't aware that there was someone with a similar nickname on here to the punter he referred to at the start of this thread.

There's a lovely new football stadium now, you should come back sometime.

S.N.

Neal69

Apologies for any confusion.

I was not aware there was someone on here with a similar Nickname.

Soz

N

Neal69

Same as you SN.

Have been seeing regulars for a little while now.

Just a bit peed off that Evy seems to have abandoned Colchester.

I did have Katy Jane on the HL but she has given up.

N

Offline fatboy

When I emailed her some weeks ago she replied back that she does not make GFE (her words).
Looks like what she does make is fools of punters if you let her ! Glad I gave her a miss.
Agree with Neal about trawling through feedback of those leaving feedback, it can be useful when researching.
Unfortunately the pictures sometimes get the better of me and research flies out of the window. FB

Offline Home Alone

Apologies for any confusion.

I was not aware there was someone on here with a similar Nickname.

Soz

N

No worries; I've only been here a few days.