Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HELP: Recommendations with filming  (Read 1290 times)

Offline fluffer

Going to be in London in a few days and trying to find a decent punt with filming.
I've narrowed it down to these. Does anyone have experience of whether they allowed filming without a mask and whether they were any good?

External Link/Members Only

There are also a couple of diva girls that look super hot, but the agency is saying always with a mask.

This would make me a great Christmas present! :cool:

Offline fluffer

Bumping up as no one has replied  :-(

Offline LLPunting

Why don't you ask the SPs?

Punters claiming what they got is no guarantee to what's currently on offer.

Reviews are written to describe what happened in those encounters NOT guarantee any future encounter.

Offline fluffer

I have asked and of course they say yes, but in my experience that doesn't mean  they do on the day.
Also, although some say filming, when it comes down  to it, they don't play well with a camera there.

I take your point that others experience doesn't guarantee a good punt, but it could help.

Offline iafd222

Best thing is to ask them mate. I myself am looking for the same thing. Most girls don't want to have their faces in a sex video with a stranger appearing somewhere on the internet (or having to worry about it).

If you try and negotiate with a girl who hasn't got it listed, maybe she'd be amenable to it if: 1) You don't include her face. 2) You promise her its only for your personal use. 3) You're not filming most of or the entire booking! 4) You agree to pay a bit extra. There are ofc exceptions to this rule!

Agreeing to these four things i believe will give you the best chance of getting it from a girl who doesn't have it listed in her likes or profile.  :hi:

Offline iafd222

Here is a brazillian provider here who has been reported to do filming (for a little extra AND provide an excellent service)

Offline fluffer

Here is a brazillian provider here who has been reported to do filming (for a little extra AND provide an excellent service)

Thanks - definitely on my hot list

Offline fluffer

Best thing is to ask them mate. I myself am looking for the same thing. Most girls don't want to have their faces in a sex video with a stranger appearing somewhere on the internet (or having to worry about it).

If you try and negotiate with a girl who hasn't got it listed, maybe she'd be amenable to it if: 1) You don't include her face. 2) You promise her its only for your personal use. 3) You're not filming most of or the entire booking! 4) You agree to pay a bit extra. There are ofc exceptions to this rule!

Agreeing to these four things i believe will give you the best chance of getting it from a girl who doesn't have it listed in her likes or profile.  :hi:

Thanks for the advice.
If you are trying for the same thing, have you found any you would recommend?