Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dean St Express clinic, London.  (Read 1257 times)

SUMO61

Called in today, whilst in the area on business.

Very impressed, full set of results within four hours. All clear, as anticipated, but worth checking.

Staff brilliant, non judgemental and very professional.

Offline smiths

Called in today, whilst in the area on business.

Very impressed, full set of results within four hours. All clear, as anticipated, but worth checking.

Staff brilliant, non judgemental and very professional.

I would VERY strongly advise being anonymous at this clinic as they had a data breach a few months ago where some HIV results were made public in emails they sent to those on the mailing list.

MrBond

Did they mind seeing you despite you not being a local resident, or did you give a local address?

Offline claretandblue

Did they mind seeing you despite you not being a local resident, or did you give a local address?
Doesn't matter, the fake address I give them is over 30 miles away

SUMO61

I gave a false name and the postcode of a Premiership football club, not a London one either. Punting phone for contact, no email requested.

They didn't query any of that...

Offline Sparta Prada

As the website is under an NHS banner I am guessing this is a free service? I'm going to get checked out, whether at my local walk-in centre or Dean St.

When you are asked the question about if you have had sex with someone in the 'at risk' catagory do you tell them you visit wgs? In the past I have said I just have one night stands with strangers...

Offline jawill

To be honest, they dont care if you tell them you see WG's - its nothing to them, they hear it all the time.  Ultimately, the most honest with them you are about your sexual activities, the more they can give you the most appropriate checks.

Offline claretandblue

To be honest, they dont care if you tell them you see WG's - its nothing to them, they hear it all the time.  Ultimately, the most honest with them you are about your sexual activities, the more they can give you the most appropriate checks.
+1 they couldn't give a flying fuck who you see and have heard it all before,really is a good service

Ben4454

I take it theres no CIM on offer here.  :cool:

Offline claretandblue

I take it theres no CIM on offer here.  :cool:
Nope but you can get a nice round of ow round the corner at a soho walk up!

Offline claretandblue

Popped into this place this morning, was in a rush so just opted for the urine test this time, given the pot, quick piss and off I went, there was a hot looking girl on reception who I asked about my final hepatitis jab and she confirmed when it was due within seconds

All in all I was in and out in under 15 minutes and received my clear /negative results to my punting phone later in the morning  :drinks: