Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I give here a Negative  (Read 2137 times)

Offline wuddyrarted

I previously booked a WG and received a very decent service. However, I've been trying to book her since last Sunday only to be told she'll be back in the city the following day. Lo and behold, the following day the same story. Until Friday when I got a message to say she was around. So naturally my penis decided to make a booking with her. The booking time approaches and I call to notify her I am on my way.......no response, three or four calls later still no response.

She sends me a message asking if I'm awake at 6 in the morning, I wasn't. I respond and ask what the issue was and why she couldn't make the booking, she then told me that her best friend of 25 years lost his mother. I don't want to come across as a heartless prick but......

Anyway, a few messages later and she says that I can come on Saturday (yesterday). My penis agreed to this idea and we arranged another meeting........yes, you guessed it same thing. This morning I wake to a text saying she fell asleep.

Does she deserve to be named and shamed?

Gigabyte

Yep, just to let others know that she can be unreliable so they can have a plan B available if she flakes on them.

Alistairs

Looks like she is messing you around. Name and shame  :manhater:

Offline jammiedodger1

if she's messed you about she'll have almost certainly done the same with others, maybe a neutral just so other punters can see she's unreliable and a dab hand with the excuses  :hi:

Offline wuddyrarted

Okay will be posted in the West Mids section soon.

cockneybstrd

I think you should do a review and leave it as a negative.

She has arranged with you several appointments which she didnt make it.. It would have only taken twenty seconds to send you a text to say sorry really big personal problem hope you can understand but would like too see you another time

The texting at 6am sounds like her trying to line up her cash for a fix as does the falling asleep BS

Pompoy123

I think you should do a review and leave it as a negative.

She has arranged with you several appointments which she didnt make it.. It would have only taken twenty seconds to send you a text to say sorry really big personal problem hope you can understand but would like too see you another time

The texting at 6am sounds like her trying to line up her cash for a fix as does the falling asleep BS

You sure you're not a WG lol   :kiss:

cockneybstrd

I ve been sent that text too many times Pomp !!

SirFrank

She sounds like a cunt. Mothers friend died my fucking arse. Tell her to fuck off and die from herpes the unreliable cunt. Alternatively book her for an overnight next time then blow her out last minute because your unicorn has died

Offline jammiedodger1

She sounds like a cunt. Mothers friend died my fucking arse. Tell her to fuck off and die from herpes the unreliable cunt. Alternatively book her for an overnight next time then blow her out last minute because your unicorn has died
  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Metal Geek

SirFrank you should be on the telly, another classic comment  :lol:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
There is no excuse to not let you know if she could not make a booking.  her friends mother died so she cancelled fair enough but she could have sent a quick text to tell you even if it meant popping to the loo to do so.
The only time there is no excuse is if you or your child are in a serious accident that involves being rushed to hospital in an ambulance.  other wise their is always time to text.
Basically she either forgot or double booked or could not be arsed so just thought it easier to turn her phone off or ignore it. 

I would give up completely on her as she has sown she does not care about your custom at all and is not just disorganised but damn right ignorant

SeekingtheTruth

God I love your posts Frank, always make me chuckle  :lol:

On a serious note though, my unicorn really did just die  :cry:

geek_lover

There has been a few that I have wanted to give negatives.  I work on the principle that if they were good I give a positive, and nothing if not.  That was before I found this site, perhaps I will throw a few reviews on the site as I have started always double checking on here before I book a wg and and it has helped a lot.

It appears I am part of the issue when I don't leave feedback for those that were poor.... it just doesn't feel right somehow.

Offline smiths

I previously booked a WG and received a very decent service. However, I've been trying to book her since last Sunday only to be told she'll be back in the city the following day. Lo and behold, the following day the same story. Until Friday when I got a message to say she was around. So naturally my penis decided to make a booking with her. The booking time approaches and I call to notify her I am on my way.......no response, three or four calls later still no response.

She sends me a message asking if I'm awake at 6 in the morning, I wasn't. I respond and ask what the issue was and why she couldn't make the booking, she then told me that her best friend of 25 years lost his mother. I don't want to come across as a heartless prick but......

Anyway, a few messages later and she says that I can come on Saturday (yesterday). My penis agreed to this idea and we arranged another meeting........yes, you guessed it same thing. This morning I wake to a text saying she fell asleep.

Does she deserve to be named and shamed?

If it were me fucked about in this way i would name and shame and give a negative review which is allowed. I have heard every excuse going from WGs and dont believe a word if the WG is a newbie to me as i compare WGs to other women i do business with outside punting who very rarely cancel on me, so why should WGs cancel more often percentage wise. More likely got a longer booking off a regular of hers is my thinking.

Sure there will be genuine reasons to cancel but its like cry wolf with me.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It appears I am part of the issue when I don't leave feedback for those that were poor.... it just doesn't feel right somehow.

Why not.  if you paid £100+ for a meal and it was shite would you complain then? I am sure you would as would any sane person.  It is the same thing.  You are paying a lot fo money for what is promised and if you don't get what is promised leave a negative.   If it is just down to not clicking but the services were on offer with enthusiasm and she looked like her photos then neutral or positive as it was just down to not clicking.
I am quite sure the girls in question would not hesitate to give you a negative or red notes on your profile if you were not a good client

It also helps other punters avoid those who don't look like their photos or are using fake photos or who don't offer the services that have been paid for.

geek_lover

Why not.  if you paid £100+ for a meal and it was shite would you complain then? I am sure you would as would any sane person.  It is the same thing.  You are paying a lot fo money for what is promised and if you don't get what is promised leave a negative.   If it is just down to not clicking but the services were on offer with enthusiasm and she looked like her photos then neutral or positive as it was just down to not clicking.
I am quite sure the girls in question would not hesitate to give you a negative or red notes on your profile if you were not a good client

It also helps other punters avoid those who don't look like their photos or are using fake photos or who don't offer the services that have been paid for.

Very good points, and you are 100% correct with the meal analogy.  Problem is a lot of the bad punts I have had have been booked over the phone and so no booking on AW to do this, is there a way round this?  I usually make a fake booking if I am leaving positive after discussions with the WG.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Very good points, and you are 100% correct with the meal analogy.  Problem is a lot of the bad punts I have had have been booked over the phone and so no booking on AW to do this, is there a way round this?  I usually make a fake booking if I am leaving positive after discussions with the WG.

You can make a late booking and although you cannot tick positive or negative you can still leave a review on it stating what happened.
Or you can write it here instead where she cannot make up some bollocks on your feedback like "tried to BB me so told to leave" or " he refused shower and was really smelly so I could not offer any services" or even worse "became very aggressive and violent and left me with bruises avoid" as some will get bitter and do that so perhaps better to leave them here instead

cockneybstrd

Well the important thing is to leave a review on UK Punting be it positive or negative or neutral

vorian

Well the important thing is to leave a review on UK Punting be it positive or negative or neutral

AW reviews and FB are worthless, not worth the time to do them, best way to help out the next punter is to do a review on UKP.

vorian

There has been a few that I have wanted to give negatives.  I work on the principle that if they were good I give a positive, and nothing if not.  That was before I found this site, perhaps I will throw a few reviews on the site as I have started always double checking on here before I book a wg and and it has helped a lot.

By joining here and writing the reviews you are becoming part of the solution. Treat AW as it is, a flawed but useful search engine with pictures. If you find someone you are interested in then use UKP as a resource to help make the go or no go decision. That way the risk factor will be reduced dramatically.