Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Positive Reviews 4 Exc0rts 💰Free/No Sx (London)  (Read 870 times)

Offline lillythesavage

That is the title of a an ad on a well known site that no longer has personal ads, but does lol, it has appeared for the last few days in London.

Def is referring to UKP but I cannot see many agreeing to the terms? or maybe they will.

I cannot work out how to copy the text, free for anyone to view in London Jobs.

Offline SamOmar

Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lillythesavage

What a complete twat

You could say that lol. Deranged nutter seems more likely.

Offline RMwonderer

This is so sus. Surely a WG would not use this right because if they wanted to write fake reviews they wouldve done it by now right?

Offline The Night King

"Pretend sex' lol  :sarcastic:

What an absolute tool

Offline lillythesavage

This is so sus. Surely a WG would not use this right because if they wanted to write fake reviews they wouldve done it by now right?

How did you work that out, done it by now?  Always new profiles and you have seen how good reviews send all the lurkers running, and some that are not lurkers, and the price increase after a few good reviews and a hot phone.

Offline hendrix

I recall that lunatic Mcfly/Columbo/Asian Beast once offered to stop his blackmailing/outing of WG's and punters if a couple of WG's agreed to meet him just for a hug....

Offline lillythesavage

I recall that lunatic Mcfly/Columbo/Asian Beast once offered to stop his blackmailing/outing of WG's and punters if a couple of WG's agreed to meet him just for a hug....

Would not surprise, I am sure JC has been posting on there too, Black guy looking for mature South Asian shortly after he was banned here.

Offline v54

Sounds like a modern day clairvoyant.

Online deantannn

You could say that lol. Deranged nutter seems more likely.

Deranged nutter or absolute lonely genius?

I am actually hoping the person put up reviews as I will really love to read his "genuine" reviews
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 09:02:33 pm by deantannn »

Offline lillythesavage

Deranged nutter or absolute lonely genius?

I am actually hoping the person put up reviews as I will really love to read his "genuine" reviews

The clown puts up all sorts of posts, offering 5 or 10 pounds for women to dance or some other stupid thing for 5 minutes, always with that same big writing in multi colours.

Nothing Genius about him, lonely maybe, deranged for sure, but as registration is closed probably a member here. Maybe his genuine reviews have been posted, not the first time he has run that ad .

Offline LLPunting

So he's openly advertising for sexual intimacy in return for assistance in perpetrating a fraud on other parties.

Much like sex traffickers and pimps, because he is in fact behaving like the latter, he deserves to be found and defenestrated from high up with his genitals tied to a table by a long wire.

Offline laurenb

There is a us company that offers providers number of positive reviews but the lady told me they charge monthly fee for that . I don’t know the name of this business but apparently they are popular .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish