Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Pretty Woman (Vicky) - Moorgate/Old street - Waste of time  (Read 2522 times)

12 review(s) for Your Pretty Woman (6 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dchabs

Seems have been hitting a few duffs lately. Was around Liverpool street so decided to try my luck at short notice

Contacted Vicky as she popped up - External Link/Members Only on 07731527481 to arrange 1hr booking for later in the afternoon with about 3hrs notice. Reply I received back was from a different no 07731527481 who I guess manages the booking (am almost certain have seen her profile as well on aw but couldn't find link. only found External Link/Members Only ) I was also offered Kylie at time of booking - External Link/Members Only, but declined this.
Booking confirmed 1hr - £120 and location sent for a hotel few mins from Moorgate station.

Arrived on time and waited around to receive the room details. Messaged 5/10 mins before and no answer. On time still after no contact, I tried calling and there was no answer. Waited another 5/10mins and again tried my luck but was already in the mood to walkaway. As soon as she answered the call, she says sorry and running over time and to wait 5 mins. Didn't sound too convincing, and I already walked off. No contact even after the 5mins so good thing walked away.

Seems all 3 operate from same location and managed by the same person.