Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca26  (Read 1806 times)

11 review(s) for BIANCA 26 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for BIANCA NEW 28 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall farnworth -£60

After a break from punting for a few months I thought it was time to make a return with a girl I have seen a few time previously.

Now I understand she might not be everyone's cup of tea, until I punted with her BBWs weren't really for me. But for the money I took a chance and really enjoyed it.

Anyway for this punt...

Coms were good, texted and got a reply to confirm the time next day. She is Hungarian but speaks good English, been here several years apparently.

Looks wise her pictures  are exactly what you get. Will dress up if you request and she has it, this time was wearing black and red underwear.

Location a discreet flat just off a main road with plenty of parking. She has a dog but it's always locked away so never see it but have herd it in past

Action- As mentioned I have seen her a few time previously so she knows what I like etc. Was welcomed in and takes me to the bedroom, sort the money and she goes to get me some water as was a hot day, I strip and she comes back in and straight into dkf, makes me stand with hand on wall and teases me from behind with nails all over my back, Arse balls and cock, it doesn't take long till I'm rock hard. eventually she starts wanking me from behind between my legs and pulling me back which feel amazing and also starts some light spanking. Stay like this for a while then I'm instructed onto the bed and she ties my hand behind my back with some stockings and spanks me more (nothing to heavy) while playing with my cock and balls.
Next I'm flipped over and straight into oral without, she is good at this and does deep throat a bit and give the tatties plenty of attention to, moves onto to a bit of prostate massage and oral ( I can take it or leave it so can't say if it's great or not). She finishes and move up the bed for some tit fucking and as you can tell by the photos they are great, this moves into some more DFK and then some tit sucking and me encouraging her to smother me, never tried it before but really enjoyed it.
By now I'm wanting to fuck, so I'm untied and on with the hat, start with reverse cowgirl with me spanking her, then onto standing against the wall while I fucked her from behind the we went back into bed for missionary which was deep and very hard, she loved it and came a few times, by now I was tiring so went into some oral again until I shot all over the place. She cleaned me up and got me a towel for shower while I learnt to walk again.

Overall it was what I would say was a kinky GFE, most enjoyable and I know from past experience that if its in her like list she is happy to do it. If you like the look of the picture then for the money you will be very happy with the service.

Online frankc

Nice review Carpy, not my cup of tea mate but she sounds a decent shag......quite fancy smothering my head into them knockers though... :thumbsup:

Offline Delfrommem

Cheers Carpy.

Some good suggestions for action in that punt  :thumbsup:

Sounds very good vfm. especially if she throws in more of her like on the list.

She doesn't list prices on her profile though. Did you negotiate on that?

Offline Carpy

Cheers lads. As far as I know that has always been her price.

Doesn't charge extras and with the exception of fisting and water sports I have done everything on her likes list with her.

Understand not for everybody but gvfm, I'm usually quite dominant on punts but don't mind switching it up with her.

Offline unplayable

Saw her a long time ago and her place was far from discrete. On a main road. And it ruined it for me. Also her bedroom had a roof which was far too low for a man 6"1 in height!

Does she have a new place?
Was there DFK as something tells me she was reluctant to kiss but i could be wrong it has been ages

Offline Carpy

Yes to both mate.

First time I saw her was in that place above the shop, and know what you mean about that roof

Offline MrMog

Saw her myself a while back, really nice lass with a cracking set of knockers. It was at the hobbit flat she was living in at the time, I know what you mean about the ceiling. Back then she was advertising Anal thrown in and I have to admit she was a really good way to spend an hour on a cold afternoon. Not the best looking girl but she is cheap as chips and does a decent enough service. She is due another visit from the hand of mog.

Offline MrMog

Frank for £60 for get your head between those tits m8, she is surprisingly a really cracking punt.