Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milky Thai - Castle Donnington - Almost positive  (Read 1188 times)

33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6265098) (23 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline smithyjon

External Link/Members Only

Saw Milky earlier in the week, after missing out on the last couple of times she's been in the East Mids.

Fired off a text in the morning and got a fairly prompt reply with address and details of any extras.

Went for 60 mins @ £170 - £120 + £30 (anal) + £20 (owo). Didn't go for the owo + cim @ £30 or FK @ £10.

Got to the address right on time. It's an air BnB in the centre of the village, perfectly functional and easy to find. On street parking available just a short walk up the road and it's nice and discreet.

Milky is attractive and younger than a lot of the Thais around the East Mids. Her photos are her, but with the usual caveats of being a little more flattering than the reality. She's a little chunkier that the photos suggest without being in any way fat, but she's got a great set of enhanced tits and a cheeky glint to her persona.

I had a quick shower and she was waiting in the room for me already starkers. She's fun and put on some music which she danced to briefly before getting down to business.

That's where things got a bit more disappointing. The wet wipes came out, even though I was fresh out of the shower and pretty much every 30 seconds thereafter, more wet wipes.

Owo was pleasant, but felt disconnected, as she didn't really make any eye contact. I went down on her, but she reached for the wet wipes before I could put my tongue into action.nnot the end of the world, but that was all I could then taste.

Every time I came up for breath, more wet wipes for her pussy and my face. At this point, I was starting to wonder whether I should have added the extra £10 for FK. Never had to pay for it before, even when quoted as an extra, but this time I wonder whether she might have seemed a bit more into things, if I had, as there might have been a bit more of a connection.

She reached for a cover and struggled to get it on, so fumbled about with a larger one before a round of mish, which again didn't quite hit the spot without any fk. Flipped her over for doggie and she was happy for a thumb to lightly probe her arse.bto which she suggested anal. New condom applied and lubed up. Gentle start then building up to a bit deeper. She starts with the cat noises someone else has mentioned. I think it was covering up any discomfort, so I relented and pulled out. Got her on top and change of condom again and into cowgirl for a bit. Still not really feeling it, so got her to finish off with a hand job. She grabbed yet more wipes and laid them out on my stomach... No chance of plastering her tits then!

Massage was OK, then into the shower again and away.

She seems fun and is smiley/cheeky in equal measure, but didn't ever seem to get into it. I'm not always confident enough to change things up enough and I'm kicking myself for not paying for the fkn extra, as I think it might have helped a bit..

I was going to go positive - just, but reading this back before I sent it, I think it needs to be grey. She did everything asked, it just felt a bit disconnected.

Offline wantkinkyfun

I think you've been very fair with your rating. I shall avoid.

Offline midspunter

Faye21 no more than a mile down the road probably (Castle Donington just isn't that big) and remarkably consistent.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Faye21 no more than a mile down the road probably (Castle Donington just isn't that big) and remarkably consistent.

Bambam is in Loughborough at the mo if you like em fit and tiny.