Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Murphy54

I’m in Doncaster for work on Wednesday and Thursday. Does anyone know if Pinky is back yet.
If not can someone recommend an alternative who provides a similar service.
Thanks.

Offline wakefieldlad13

I’m in Doncaster for work on Wednesday and Thursday. Does anyone know if Pinky is back yet.
If not can someone recommend an alternative who provides a similar service.
Thanks.

Is back?
Didnt know she had gone anywhere?

Assuming she is around and i havent seen her in a while so i am unsure, and have also not seen anything on FB to suggest that she is away either, then Pinky will usually work when Donny Rovers are at Home, to which they are away this weekend

Sorry for being of no help on this occasion

As for other regular locals, you could try Michelle, though she as been off form recently, after that, you are really looking at the tourers or the chinese shops, i personally find wellbeing the best option for FS though like many of the chinese places, this can be a little mechanical

Offline Murphy54

I’m sure I read somewhere that pinky had gone back to Thailand to visit family. I’ll have to try to contact her
In case I’m mistaken. (Highly likely).

Offline Ghost89

Yeah she’s in Thailand and I think she said back on 26th if memory serves me. I’d recommend Nesta as an alternative. Michelle’s recent reports haven’t been very good.

Offline Candyman1900

Yes she's away until end of march, and give Michelle a wide birth she's dropped her standards of late but if Nesta is about you wont be disappointed she's fit and does provide a decent service.

Offline Murphy54

Thanks I’ll try to get a booking with Nesta as recommended.

Offline Murphy54

She’s in Glasgow this week. Another recommendations ?

Offline Ghost89

She’s in Glasgow this week. Another recommendations ?

Probably best to look at Candyman’s reviews. He has plenty of Thai reviews in there.

Offline Ghost89

Just to let everyone know who wants to see pinky she’s now back.

Offline Candyman1900

Back and fully booked up, and that's  without her ad being back up yet . I've tried two days on the trot now to get in and give her ass a good pounding but she's been booked on all the times I asked for .

Online Jimmybigballs

I think she’s probably been busy with other things at the moment, I was having a nosey on her Facebook page the other day amazing what you can find out about people through Facebook Lol.