Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya at Xiangs Middlesbrough  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Bhagat08

Earlier this week .
Comms - brilliant
Venue - nice and clean with plenty of parking
Price - £60 for 30 min
Girl- slim frame nice and clean , facially decent I wouldn’t say drop dead gorgeous .
Punt - my first time a xiangs , was guided into a red lit room , reminded me of Amsterdams red light area  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:.
The girl was nice and friendly , limited English so difficult to communicate could not tell her my preferences. Just went with the flow.
Got OW , tried to ask for OWO but could not convince her , but honestly the condom was quite thin so did not feel much difference.
Kissing was light , I like that way.
Did some RO , Clean and tidy I must say.
Sex was protected in missionary and she was in top of me for a while.
Now here comes the interesting part , I went doggy and I think I went into her arse rather than the vagina but she did not complain . I did not ask for anal but it just happened
It felt good and I just carried on until I came in the mish.
She passed wind a few times after I finished making me ponder ‘did I just fuck her in the arse ?’ . But then as I said it was difficult to communicate to confirm.
Nonetheless I enjoyed it and went my own merry way, OH and also I got a complimentary massage for the remaining 5 min , so can’t complain really.

Offline northface

I saw her twice whilst she was here for the 2 weeks and she is a nice girl.
Just for interest I asked if she did anal after rimming her but she did say i could touch her around that area but no penetration. That's not me saying you did not though.
On the other hand I got CIM so possibly a varied service depending on her mood.
She is back on April 15th

Offline Shutty238

So did you accidentally go in her arse during doggy, then accidentally go back in her arse (you think) during mish?

If you've accidentally fucked her in the arse without lube & she's not had a problem with it, that's a uniquely lucky situation to have got in.