Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GeorgiexGarnet - Welwyn Garden City  (Read 1469 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6007578) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline funlovingguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

100 30 mins
Was looking for options are stevenage and found this profile or georgie .. Pic of the large jugs made me to connect with ther

Comms : Simple AW message , she then replied with the number and asked to connect on whats app. Added to WA and the profile pic has the large jugs pic. agreed on time and was sent the post code only. I didnt get the flat number till i was inside the building terrace.

Location : Very busy high street , she let me know to park in John lewis , which was very busy but managed to find a place, paid 2.50 for 2 hrs which was the minmum option. I texted her i have reached and she sent me a pic of the building i need to enter and the flat number . The directions were clear , she called she could see and then directed me to another building and here i enter the flat.

Looks : She doesnt have much details of how she looks , her face is next door plain jane.  she is around 5.9.. was naked when she opened the door . Huge jugs and she has a bit of gut . Said hello and she took me to the room. Its the top floor of the terrrace house and a large window and she was naked standing near the window.. Trafffic and people walking not sure if anyone really get a clear view .

Service: She doesnt do OWO or kissing. She agreed for GFE but only lips kiss no tongue or DFK. She said she waxed her pussy a day ago and i felt it was smooth as silk. SHe has a mirror positoned . Got my kit off and we were both naked and with the large window open it was a difffernt experience to have sex seeing traffic and people.. If this is your thing , you migth like the setup. She doesnt mind standing near the window and scuked her large jugs .. When i slipped my hand on her pussy i could smell a light smell. Truned her arund and she as good round booty but not jiggly.. but strong one. Moved her near the window and cupped her tits from behind with some lip kissin..
Moved her to the bed .. she is submissive you have to tkae intiative.. she didnt say no to anything.. Went dwn on her and ate her out .. Pussy was clean wet wiped it before the lick.. She as making nosise but not sure if she did cum.. she said she enjoyed it..
Moved on the OW and she was ok taking on ly the top of not so big cock...  after 2 mins moved her to doggy and smashed her while looking at the window .. she can take pounding after 5 minss laid on bed and asked her to ow and wank me offf.. Took off the condom and wanked me to release the load.. She did a nice clean up , used the toilet and said our bye and i walked in to the crispy cold sunny afternooon.

Due to no dfk no owo and submissive i have marked neutral.. She is not the regualar WG .. if this is your type go for the kill.. Will i repeate not for the price
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 07:46:51 am by Iloveoral »

Online simon07

Surprised it is not a negative For that price there are hotter options.

Offline supastarjay

Had her on my list a while back until I discovered her extras list which is... something else...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
can the forum help update with the above change
There is nothing in the post that gives an exact location. There's no building name or flat number.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Stop spamming post reports. There is nothing in the review that gives an exact location.

" Very busy high street , she let me know to park in John lewis , which was very busy but managed to find a place, paid 2.50 for 2 hrs which was the minmum option. I texted her i have reached and she sent me a pic of the building i need to enter and the flat number . The directions were clear , she called she could see and then directed me to another building and here i enter the flat."

Busy high street, you parked in John Lewis, she sent a picture of one building, no mention of what building, then sent you to another building again no mention of what building.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
One more report gets you a 2 week ban.

How does she know who you are on here?   :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 08:59:20 am by daviemac »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382

Offline funlovingguy

Georgie is a lovely girl, i want to take back my comments , having seen her again , she was absolutely wonderful. Not just being sexy and hot.  I would rate her positive and would love to see her again. Detailed review to follow

Online scutty brown

Georgie is a lovely girl, i want to take back my comments , having seen her again , she was absolutely wonderful. Not just being sexy and hot.  I would rate her positive and would love to see her again. Detailed review to follow

So either your first review was deceptive, or someone has put the screws on you. Which is it?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
So you met her again and your recent meet was better, I’m guessing you are saying?
There’s no issue with that, but a new review of a new meet doesn’t change your previous meet/review does it?