Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Girls at Club Classique  (Read 503 times)

Offline robnotts69

Just seen a few new girls on at club classique and wondered if anyone had seen them elsewhere. I'm looking for a punt Sunday and after my last experience with Roxy there was hoping I may get feedback either good or bad before booking

External Link/Members Only

Offline ZeroCount

I've seen both Angel and Milan at Genesis II in Nottingham (no idea about the third lass you linked). Didn't review at the time since both girls seemed to disappear from the rota, though I notice Angel is back now.

Both seemed really nice girls and very friendly. Age-wise I'd say both mid-20s. Angel seems like she'd be proper filthy given the chance, but she didn't do DFK or OWO, wheares Milan was happy to do both (if my memory serves).

Worth mentioning that both are considerably larger than their pictures make out though. Not like huge BBW territory, but big bums and tums etc. I found them both pretty hot, but ymmv if you're not into bigger lasses.  :D

More links for Angel (I'm not aware of any for Milan): -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline robnotts69

Thank you
Considering what you've said and now the profiles are linked to aw it appears Angel does bb I'll give them a miss

Offline ZeroCount

Thank you
Considering what you've said and now the profiles are linked to aw it appears Angel does bb I'll give them a miss

No worries, glad I could help, even if only to establish they're not your type.  :D

As far as Angel and bb is concerned, she wouldn't even do OWO when I asked, she was quite definite about not doing anything unprotected. All a bit odd, maybe she just changed her mind or something? I can see why you might avoid to be on the safe side, but as I say, I got no hint of it being available.