Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts dany suad - Gateshead quays  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Davey677

External Link/Members Only

Have not been punting much the last few months, none existent to be perfectly honest, but something about Dany’s photos got the better of me and decided to treat myself. Communication was very straight forward via text and a couple hours later I was on my way. Apartment block just up from the Baltic.

Once arrived and was let in, was met by Dany looking stunning in black lingerie, followed her straight to bedroom where I sorted paperwork straight out, £170 for the hour, had agreed £200 for the hour with her to cum but at the end of the booking when she hadn’t she refunded me £30, without me asking either. So went in for a kiss, which was nice but very short, and she’s getting me out of my clothes, went in for another kiss and again nice but very short and her hard cock is getting offered to me instead, this was pretty much the theme for the rest of the punt where kissing was concerned, would rather you sucked her cock instead, which isn’ta massive problem for me but I do like to kiss a little also. Nice size cock, probably a good 7 inch and thick but not excessively. So sucked her cock for a while before she rubbered up, lubed me up and fucked me in a few positions, very enjoyable, before she started wanking me to completion. Quick clean up and I left after about 45 mins, pleasant enough girl, can’t really fault her much but still something lacking for me to return

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You've posted this in the massage section, I'll move it to TS reviews.

Offline Billybumpit

Thanks- could be tempted. Did she mention how long she was in town for and is she ok to be fucked in return?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Nice review pal. Looking for a decent trans booking (to be topped) I’’m living in hope that sofiatransuk returns to newcastle. But this one sounds like shes worth a punt. Iv walked once  this month already from a travelling Brazilian, she had stinking attitude and wanted to charge £50 more for half hour than we agreed on phone. I turned round and fucked off out the door. Wish i reviewed the idiot but By time i went to get BP link her profile had moved to another city. I just remember she had XXL in her name.

Offline ptt67

I had a great time with Dany and she is definitely a girl I might well be tempted to see again at some point!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=375384.0

Offline mightymo

I had a great time with Dany and she is definitely a girl I might well be tempted to see again at some point!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=375384.0

Do you know if she ever comes to london?

Offline ptt67

Do you know if she ever comes to london?

I'm pretty sure she only ever tours the provinces, but I might be wrong

Offline ptt67

Thanks- could be tempted. Did she mention how long she was in town for and is she ok to be fucked in return?

When I saw her (review in earlier comment) she said she is happy to be fucked but only if she gets topped first as she claimed she can't get hard after getting fucked. I definitely got the impression she is more top than bottom.

Offline Billybumpit

When I saw her (review in earlier comment) she said she is happy to be fucked but only if she gets topped first as she claimed she can't get hard after getting fucked. I definitely got the impression she is more top than bottom.
Thanks!

Offline ptt67

Sorry mistake above - should read 'she is happy to get fucked but only if she tops first....'