Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kathy Milf (Swansea)  (Read 1604 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4957436) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

External Link/Members Only

Despite her mixed, mostly sketchy reviews, I decided to try and make an appointment with Kathy around 4-5 weeks ago.
Communication was all via AW message and the appointment was arranged at a hotel just off one of the M4 junctions in Swansea
The night before she messaged to say she had changed her hotel as she had found out her ex brother-in-law was staying there
Okay, no problem - meet now at the new hotel.
She messaged me again 30 - 40 minutes before the meet confirming she was about to make her way to the hotel
20 minutes before the meet time she messaged to cancel due to child care issues.
She spoke about rearranging for another time and making it up to me, thanking me for being understanding
I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Fast forward to this week and another meet was arranged, again at the original hotel. Kathy saying she would give me her email address and to email her when I was there in case there was WiFi issues (!)
The email never came
The morning of the meet she messaged to cancel as her boiler had broken down and she was waiting for a call out.
We agreed to meet this morning
You’ve guessed it and I expected it - this morning she messaged to cancel as she has family issues.

I’m really unsure why she is on AW (see her reviews) as she clearly has no intention of meeting anyone it seems

Do not waste your time with this timewaster.
Go and see someone reliable

Offline Punting_Mad

Funny really as her profile states she is very reliable!

Offline def456

I tried to book on two occasions a few years ago. Same results - family issues, then venue issues.

Profile says "VERY LIMITED SPACE. BOOK IN ADVANCE"