Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabrunette23 - Peckham - Brazilian - TOFTT  (Read 132 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7460913) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Met Anna a few weeks back. Comms arranged by the maid who speaks good English. Anna herself doesn't speak much English but she is smiley throughout the punt. Anna was based in Peckham, she is now in Canary Wharf according to her profile.

Age wise I would guess she's in her mid 20's. She's not fat but a bit thicker than the girls I usually go for. Her pictures show that she is size 8 / 10 but when I saw her I'd say she is definitely size 10 maybe pushing a 12. That being said, she does have a pretty face but more next door girl type rather than a model. Facially I'd rate her 7 but body wise would be about 5 or 6.

Upon arrival, I was given no option for extras. She just said she's not doing extra so I was like ok that's fine by me so stayed for 30 mins for 80 lizzies. I think her tits are real, I'd say they are size C or maybe D? If you like big boobs then she's for you. BJ was functional, with nothing to write home about. Since I didn't pay for extras it was only BJ then sex then finish. Her pussy wasn't as tight so there was not much sensation for me so I decided to pull out after 10 mins of sex I sprayed over her tits and body which she was fine with.

Overall, it was a functional punt. I was horny on the day so was happy to unload. On reflection, I probably wouldn't have stayed if I wasn't super horny. Also, there is a big risk of double booking as I noticed at least 2 or 3 punters were lurking nearby all waiting for a message and they all went in one by one to the same building/door. I was last and was made to wait at least 20 mins after our agreed meeting time!

Won't return for this one.