Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CANDY KIARA CANDY - Brazilian TOFT (was in Birmingham)  (Read 266 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7467551) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline petermisc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
NOTE: she has since moved on from Brum, touring other benighted parts of the UK, but I suspect she will be back.

There have been some stunning-looking Brazilians in Brum of late, although few seem to get reviewed on here.  I have been TOFTing some of them, with good results.  Sadly, my run of good luck had to come to an end sooner or later.  Although this wasn't a disastrous punt - if all you are after is a quick P&D in a stunner, then Kiara could be your girl.  But I was after more of a GFE, and I didn't get that.

Comms: no reply to my text, so I tried phoning.  Again no reply, but shortly after I received a long Whatsapp with details of her postcode, charges, services and extras (OWO £20, FK £20, RO £20).  I paid £130 for 1 hour (max 2 cums), plus £20 for FK.

The appointment was quickly agreed by WApp.  I arrived at her apartment in Chinatown a few minutes early, and WApp'd her that I had arrived.  No reply, so at the agreed time I tried phoning.  Again, no reply.  I waited, during which time a passing PCO asked if I was okay, and eventually nearly ten minutes late I got a message saying "one moment".  Finally, a quarter-hour late, I got the final directions to her flat.  These included a video of how to get from the entrance door of the block to the correct lift, without which I doubt I would have found it.  I finally got to her flat 20 mins after the agreed time.

The girl is defo the girl in the pics.  Quite a stunner IMHO, big breasts, large bum, smiling and friendly, on the shorter side.  She spoke reasonable English, no need for phone translation, but not exactly chatty.   Her profile makes much of her role-play ability, but unfortunately my uniform request had been ignored, and she was just dressed in lacy black lingerie.

Once inside the flat, she quickly rushed me through the living room, where a couple were sitting chatting, into the bedroom.  This contained both a double and single bed, plus wardrobes, etc. so not much floor space left!  There was no en-suite - at no stage was I offered a shower, and I didn't ask for one, as it would have involved wheeling me out past that couple in the sitting room again, and I wouldn't have felt comfortable leaving my possessions behind in that situation.  Throughout the punt, I was distracted by the sounds of that couple chatting and laughing, often quite loudly, in the next room.

At one point early-on during the punt, there was a loud knock on the door, and after some convo in Portuguese, she fished some lacy underwear out of a wardrobe and passed it out the door, so I suspect there could have been another WG using another bedroom in the flat.

After she had stashed the cash, we started standing, kissing and feeling each other up, as we undressed.  Then onto the bed for some further kissing, before she progressed to OW, and then she rode me energetically in CG until I came.  She then initiated some fairly uninspiring massage.  On the turn, I got her to lie next to me, but she resisted any further attempts at kissing.  So, I got her to suck me hard again, and I gave her a good pounding in doggy until I came again.

I was then hurried to get dressed and out the apartment.  The next punter had already been let into the block and was standing right outside the apartment door, waiting to come in.  Looking at my watch, I was out bang on the hour after my appointment was scheduled to start, but because of the delay in her letting me in, I had got just 40 minutes out of my hour's booking.  She is obviously running a conveyor-belt operation.

Would I return - no, so its a negative from me.