Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Thalia & Ts Priscila Ferraz - Newcastle City Centre  (Read 3404 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7300308) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7300327) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ENAHFIVE

External Link/Members Only

T girl duo 1 hour £400

Arranged at quite short notice thus was a visit to a usual smart city centre apartment. Lunchtime meeting arranged via WhatsApp. It will be memorable for one thing which will become apparent.

On arrival was kept waiting 10 mins while Thalia got herself ready, getting into some latex I was told. When I got.to the apartment, usual behind the door thing she looked amazing but not in latex. Should have set warning antenna going however followed to bedroom. No sign of Priscila so had to enquire. Thalia went out and they both came.back 5 minutes later.
Stripped off and was asked, or so I thought if I liked fish. Thinking they may be having sushi for.lunch or something so I replied yes.  What a mistake to make, turns out she had meant fist! So while one straddled.my face all of a sudden Thalia was trying to force her five fingers into my arse.  I resisted but it took five minutes before she would let it go.
After this Priscila continued to fuck my mouth while Thalia was wanking my cock and occasionally trying her luck with her hand again.
Priscila was wanking her cock and slapping it around my face and Thalia disappeared unexpectedly. Priscila came a decent load onto my face, the turned her attention to my dick before getting me to finish as she liked my balls.
Then wet wipes shown to shower and out the door.
In total 55 minutes, not totally with the 2 girls and 15 minutes of that was waiting in and outside of the property.

Value for.money....piss poor
Would I see again...absolutely not

Offline Bhagat08

‘Fist’ ‘Fish’ !!!!!! I am sorry I know it’s been a harrowing experience for you but it is the most unintentionally hilarious thing I’ve heard all day!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Online scutty brown

are you sure he wasn't looking for one of these?

Offline Cappadonna

Sorry it was shit, and vey sorry £400 lighter. I’d be having some drinks tonight!!

Offline ENAHFIVE

‘Fist’ ‘Fish’ !!!!!! I am sorry I know it’s been a harrowing experience for you but it is the most unintentionally hilarious thing I’ve heard all day!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Don't be sorry. Once I was over it I was soon laughing myself, or else I wouldn't have included it  :D

Offline williambream

Priscilla lists Long Preliminaries as part of the service? What on earth does that translate to  :lol:

Offline ENAHFIVE

Priscilla lists Long Preliminaries as part of the service? What on earth does that translate to  :lol:

From my experience waiting outside the block of flats

Online scutty brown

Probably long & expensive video "get to know you" sessions with no guarantee of a meet after

Offline Barney100

Fist’ ‘Fish’ !!!!!! I am sorry I know it’s been a harrowing experience for you but it is the most unintentionally hilarious thing I’ve heard all day!!

I agree, I haven’t laughed out loud like that in years!!  Did you think they were offering you some lunch lol!!!!!!