Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A few days in Laos  (Read 1749 times)

Offline speedygonzal

I expend 5 days in Laos the northeast was Luang Praban and end the trip in Vientiane the capital.  I didn't expect too much action at the beginning of the trip but I end up punting almost every day.  Walking by the night market of Luang Praban there is a buch of massage places I tried my luck with the ones with the ladies a bit more sexy dressed.  I asked straight how much extra for Happy ending?  they were very straight quoting me 300K (£13) BJ and 500K (£22) Boom Boom  :yahoo: .  girls choice was desent mostry 7 out of 10 maybe in the mid 20 early 30 . massage not the best but sex was great  :wacko: for the money with these lao girls.  I did pretty much the same in Vang Vieng in the main street near by the night market.  I was quote the same price but this time I went for BJ which was very desent done by another latonian cutie fully naked with full access to fingering and little light kissing.  in Vientiane I decided to go to Massage Vientiane Plaza as suggested in another thread.  I didn't find these girls pretty at all,  I choose the best of what was on offer.  they charged 550k (£25) for BJ (girl fully dressed I was told) or Boom Boom 850k (£39) I choose the later but service was really poor and so bad that I decided to stop and ask for my money back ( at the end they just refund me half of the money  :thumbsdown: ).  Maybe it was just a bad day in the line up.  either way I think I would try my chances in a diferent place in the city.  I stop by CCC bar for a drink but by 10pm ambient was not great I wad told by mid night is when people start showing up.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 01:36:46 pm by speedygonzal »

Offline JayEZ2K

So basically looking for BJ and FS at massage shops in Laos. Is the BJ OWO? How long are the sessions for the quoted prices?