Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts REBECCA CAVALCANTE XL - Manchester  (Read 4076 times)

Offline Hungyorkie

Good evening all,

This review happened about 10 days ago in Manchester (green quarter).

Price - £100 for 30 mins.

Location - An apartment building with a coded gate to enter the premises, then a coded door to get into the building, she messed up the building code, wasn’t working, luckily after 10 mins of poor comms and poor codes someone was exiting and opened the door for me to walk up to the flat. plenty of free on road parking after 8pm.

Girl - Gorgeous, I was very impressed, 5’5 in height, nice tattoos and a great sized thick cock which was hard throughout.

Action - Bit of light kissing, no FK, mutual OWO in different positions, rimming on her which she decided to wipe herself after I had finished licking lol. She topped (protected), I was laid on my back with her standing off the bed, felt great, then I rode her cock for a few mins before I couldn’t hold on anymore, I shot all over her face and in her mouth accidentally which came as a surprise to her lol, she didn’t like that but it was amusing. I dismounted her cock, we both wiped and cleaned up, dressed and out the door, about 25 mins all in. Limited English but a very pleasant girl.

Not great with links.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Buttplug

If you took that cock then I’m proud of you  :thumbsup:

Offline Hungyorkie

It took quite a bit of lube  :D

Offline bobby_dizzler

I'd be walking like John Wayne for a month after that