Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex Julia - Edinburgh  (Read 1878 times)

17 review(s) for Latina Delicious  (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Tony5555

External Link/Members Only

Easy comms with Julia , works from a lovely flat in Stockbridge. Pics are very accurate, slim pretty girl with a great
attitude. She started with an erotic dance, plenty of groping  and kissing by both of us, slowly undressing each other. Lovely pair of naturals. She then pushed me on bed for really good OWO. Next she suggested 69 , pussy tasted great .

She finally bagged me up and climbed on top , while kissing / sucking those tits blew my load in the bag. Bit of chat during the clean up , really friendly girl.

I would say Julia is quite a choosy SP , and she told me she would rather have fewer quality bookings.

£100 + £40 for owo for 30 mins

Would have no hesitation returning

Offline Davey80

Good review - I’ve added her to my HL.

Did she say how long she is in Edinburgh for? I will be in town in the next couple of weeks and it would be great to sample those fine looking tits.

Offline Shy Tot

She does look and sound good and no problems with DFK which is important for me.

Offline Tony5555

I have a feeling she may only be here till tomorrow (Good Friday )

Offline Davey80

I have a feeling she may only be here till tomorrow (Good Friday )

Thanks - shame she looks good. 

Hopefully she may come back at some point. Why AW Hotlists can work well I guess.