Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended punts in Manchester this week.  (Read 3980 times)

Offline Thegoose

Alright, in manny on business all week and looking for some good punts, met Eliza fitness last time who was incredible so worried she may be hard act to follow  :D

Ideal scenario
Good vfm
OWO

Fit and young is a bonus but not a dealbreaker  :lol:

Appreciate all the reviews up already some good options

Online RandomGuy99

If you want VFM then Molly Swedish is a good bet. She's FAF and will do dress requests and is a good DFKer if you ask her. She is fairly vanilla sex wise but other than she does a decent job.  She's reliable and easy going. £110 for an hour.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 05:56:28 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online RandomGuy99

Miss Annabelle has a decent reputation too. She's FAF, but over 30

Online RandomGuy99

Candy is good too. Over 30, but an excellent service

Online RandomGuy99

Naomi is pretty hot. Kinda expensive though.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 05:54:47 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online RandomGuy99

Chelsea Brook is good too. Very professional and very hot.

BUT she is out of town this week.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 05:59:11 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online RandomGuy99

Or you could try Town Girls in the Green Quarter near Victoria Station.

There's a nice slender french girl, Nicole, there that I want to see a review of.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 06:03:39 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online RandomGuy99

Or you try the new Cosmo on Bridge Street. Not been myself but people seem to like it.

Online RandomGuy99

And there's a bunch of parlours but more out of the city centre like:

- Sheridan's
- Roses Retreat.

Online RandomGuy99

Tori Bliss is also excellent when she is in town. She seems to tour mostly these days. I guess after COVID she is enjoying travelling and meeting new people.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 06:28:23 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Hollywell

I agree with these
Tori bliss now sukin tawdry excellent
Chelsea  Brook  excellent
Miss Annabelle good
Molly  Swedish  great

Tess magill is  also a solid but submissive punt External Link/Members Only

Offline Hollywell

Online Cheshuk

Seen Candy & Naomi looks for both 7/10

Online RandomGuy99

Viven has always appealed to me although today seems to be her last day in Manchester for a while.

Online Cheshuk

Online Cheshuk

Viven has always appealed to me although today seems to be her last day in Manchester for a while.

Seen her too but body/face weren't as good as pics, great tits, maybe she’s been hitting the gym since I saw her but then was another 7/10

Online RandomGuy99

Seen her too but body/face weren't as good as pics, great tits, maybe she’s been hitting the gym since I saw her but then was another 7/10
I don't really do the whole scoring thing any more. I'm just interested in enjoying myself and it's not all about looks. I'm probably a 1, so I have no right to judge an SP's looks.

Online Cheshuk

I don't really do the whole scoring thing any more. I'm just interested in enjoying myself and it's not all about looks. I'm probably a 1, so I have no right to judge an SP's looks.

Im not scoring to say they're bad recommendations just to provide perspective on the girls I've seen since most hide their face. For me personally I wouldn't sleep with anyone less than an 8 punting or irl, only reason I see less is because I'm often there and been duped by pics or reviews. Obviously my scores are still subjective but just letting op know looks weren't great for me. Wish I didn't care about looks so much tbh

Offline Johndy

A really good discussion topic .

I find it difficult to write a review and at times attract negative comment for lack of detail , hence I don't review or comment as much as I should.
This type of topic, where contributors , give general opinion is really helpful.

Whilst not in Manchester, but Warrington, my contribution would be Juicy Couple. She will happily see you on her own. She is great fun, knows exactly what she is doing, loves to DFK and deep throat. Not cheap though.

Online RandomGuy99

A really good discussion topic .

I find it difficult to write a review and at times attract negative comment for lack of detail , hence I don't review or comment as much as I should.
This type of topic, where contributors , give general opinion is really helpful.

Whilst not in Manchester, but Warrington, my contribution would be Juicy Couple. She will happily see you on her own. She is great fun, knows exactly what she is doing, loves to DFK and deep throat. Not cheap though.
Have you got a link for her?

Not much point providing a recommendation without a link to a profile to allow people to contact her.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 09:43:37 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Followyourdick

manny

Appreciate all the reviews up already some good options

Please please don’t call it manny!!

Offline Thegoose

Great recommendations, will obviously review and provide links of any I get round to trying, so far not managed to escape for long enough to sort but will report back!

Actual budget I think anything over £100 per hour needs to be exceptional (like Eliza was, review on profile)  and would prefer to keep that as a max, but difficult to find DFK/OWO/A levels (the best things  :yahoo: )for this price!

Also Manchester*

Cheers again

Online RandomGuy99

Great recommendations, will obviously review and provide links of any I get round to trying, so far not managed to escape for long enough to sort but will report back!

Actual budget I think anything over £100 per hour needs to be exceptional (like Eliza was, review on profile)  and would prefer to keep that as a max, but difficult to find DFK/OWO/A levels (the best things  :yahoo: )for this price!

Also Manchester*

Cheers again
You're not going to find anyone exceptional for £100 for an hour and definitely not including anal. You might get 30 minutes or  an hour at a parlour. I've never tried a parlour. I like the idea and then I don't cos I'm shy.

Most do OWO and DFK. Sadly a number of the SPs seem to be out of town this week on tours.

Online Cheshuk

Actual budget I think anything over £100 per hour needs to be exceptional

I got no idea curious to see who you choose

Online RandomGuy99

Of the ones I listed I think only Miss Annabelle does anal and that's an extra £60, so £220 in total for the hour.

I look forward to reading the review of whoever you choose. I think you'll need to up your budget if you want OWO, anal and exceptional. 

Offline magpie252

Each to their own, but I'm not paying £170 to see a big unit like this
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online RandomGuy99

Offline Thegoose

I actually ended up not finding the time, I’m back again in June so will try again

Online RandomGuy99

I actually ended up not finding the time, I’m back again in June so will try again
Lol

Offline LondonDominic

Eh up lads.

Can you recommend any girls in Manchester who do anal and work at weekends? I'm struggling to find anyone who looks decent.

No fatties please.

Online Bustydusty

Eh up lads.

Can you recommend any girls in Manchester who do anal and work at weekends? I'm struggling to find anyone who looks decent.

No fatties please.
Roxy at roses retreat is on tomorrow - not had anal with her myself but other reviewers have I think