Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Sofia - Plymouth  (Read 1153 times)

Offline exe-punter

Profile: External Link/Members Only
Services: OWO (both ways), penetration (protected) both ways, 69
Price: £200
Duration: 60 mins
Comms: Very easy to get hold of on the phone

Hi All,

Saw Sofia a couple of weeks ago. Not the first time I have seen her, so apologies for not reviewing sooner.

Met her at an appointment near the Barbican - easy to park nearby.

I'm pretty sure that everyone knows what Sofia looks like, but for the review, she's about 5ft 6in, and looks exactly like her photos. Not QUITE as lean as in some of her photos (I really like toned/athletic women), but she still looks amazing. Big heavy firm enhanced breasts, with very suckable nipples. An absolute head-turner.

Anyway - on to the review. Took a shower - bathroom was spotless. Back into the bedroom and Sofia was waiting for me. She said she remembers seeing me previously - not sure if that's true or not.

Started off with some heavy french kissing on the bed, unleashed her magnificent tits, which I groped and sucked. I then went south and got her to remove her knickers. Her cock sprang into action...not huge, but a nice size. Thicker at the base, and tapering at the top. I went down on her, which she seemed to enjoy. I particularly enjoyed teasing her meatus with my tongue.

She then wanted to return the favour, so we went into a 69. Sheer bliss. I knew I'd cum before soon, so I asked her to fuck me. She put me on my back with a cushion under my lower back, and went in slowly. For those who have never been fucked by a t-girl...don't knock it until you've tried it...it's the most amazing feeling. Sofia is very patient.

We alternated positions...me on my back, doggy style, etc. She was getting really into it and was fucking me pretty hard. I told her I wanted her to cum for me, and she obliged. She put me on my back, fucked me more, pulled out, whipped the rubber off, and came on my stomach.

She then wanted to fuck me, so I took her doggystyle. I couldn't cum for some reason, so she went back to sucking me off. I came like a rocket, over her mouth. She took some in her mouth, which she discreetly spat out.

Afterwards she cleaned me up and. gave me an amazing relaxing massage.

Absolutely amazing - if you've not seen her, you really do need to!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 02:34:50 pm by exe-punter »