Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thin women - Walsall  (Read 4240 times)

Offline ilovitbig

After reading the review by Punterperson1971 and knowing i'd by passing throught the area i thought i'd give this one a go, and boy i'm glad i did.

Paid £80.00 for the hour, Her name is Suzie. I'd put her around the 50 mark but she has the body of a much younger woman and would put a lot to shame.
Small tits no streatch marks although she's had 2 kids. Small very petite figure i'd put her around a size 6.

The location is about a mile off Jct 9 of the M6 on a busy main road, found it easy enough to find a parking space nearby.

Met behind the door she was wearing matching seethrough bra and nickers showing a small landing strip.
Handed over the readies and on to the action.
Light kissing, lots of foreplay both ways, OWO, R/O, 69, Cowgirl. more foreplay, ended up in mish and filled the nodder.
Her OWO was up with the best i've ever had, lots of ball licking and eye contact.

To sum up one of the best £80.00 iv'e ever spent while punting.
I will return if ever passing through again.

Offline bj_bob

I’m aiming to see her this week. Anyone know if she offers CIM? Have asked and all I get told is OWO for an extra Tenner. Very good prices though and looking forward to seeing her ☺️

Offline Punterperson1971

I’m aiming to see her this week. Anyone know if she offers CIM? Have asked and all I get told is OWO for an extra Tenner. Very good prices though and looking forward to seeing her ☺️
Yes cim is £10 and if you don’t manage it she gives it you back,nice clean quiet lady

Offline bj_bob

So £10 OWO and then another £10 for CIM or am I just being dim lol  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

So £10 OWO and then another £10 for CIM or am I just being dim lol  :D
Yes I think that’s what I paid for owo for a 15 minute booking

Offline Spurt

No charge as far as I can remember for owo in the 30 minutes booking.

Online samsung1

Offline antony8821

Yes cim is £10 and if you don’t manage it she gives it you back,nice clean quiet lady

what a legend she is!

Offline ilovitbig

what nationality is she?

States Hungarian, wouldn't argue with that.

Offline bj_bob

Someone said she’d taken her profile down and I began to panic lol  :lol: So
glad she’s got a new one

Offline Punterperson1971

Was going  to see her again the other night but I saw melina instead as I was coming from work more convenient for me.

Offline Punterperson1971

Just an update on her
Just back from seeing her again and this time owo and sex then cim £40 + £10(cim) no problems taking the cim and no rush to get me out insisting on a massage to use all my time I booked with her.