Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Party Girl - Marylebone  (Read 2302 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113521) (14 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Mav101

Lily Party Girl - Marylebone
150 for the hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SP
Very hot! In my opinion.
Very slim with a pert little bottom and pert B-cup tits.
Lovely smiley face, just like her pictures but more smiley in person.
Smooth, flawless white skin. A tiny slim girl wearing a black cocktail dress which showed off her long slim legs and delicious thighs. Very Peteet - Id says size 6, if that. Very pretty face. Perhaps, a little too sweet and innocent looking, if anything.  Girl next door, she could be the hot young girl working in a coffee shop. And you catch yourself thinking, she is so sweet and innocent looking, but what would it be like to bend her over and bury your face in her pert little ass!

Meet
Lots of DFK from the outset with her in the little black cocktail dress. (slight smoker's breath, didn't bother me) Hopped into the bathroom to freshen up and then back into more DFK, and she removed her dress to reveal a tight little body in a matching blue bra and g-string.

DFK - OWO - Rimming on her - Fingering her pussy - Feet Sucking -  Face Sitting - two rounds of 69 - Cow Girl - Doggy - Pronbone- mish - and mish with legs over my shoulders. 

Highlights
Initial snogging on the bed. Still, in her bra and knickers, she wriggled onto my lap. She weighs nothing, as she worked her way up onto my lap.
Lots of DFK, and then I removed her bra to reveal stunning pert titties.

She has a very good-looking pussy and ass. She was very tight when I fingered her. I didn't try fingering her ass though, I gave it a little rub, but it was just too puckered and incredibly tight. After a lot of attention from my tongue, I did manage to work my tongue into it a bit. She was very happy being rimmed throughout.

After the first 69'er got her to go down between my legs and suck me off as she has a really pretty face, and I wanted to look at her as she sucked on my cock.  I asked her to suck my balls too, and she took them in her mouth and slobbered all over them. At one point I rubbed my cock over her pretty face and then fed it back into her mouth. With my cock and balls all wet and covered in her wet mouth juices, I drew her back up towards me so she could deep french kiss with all that sloppy blow job slobber dripping down from her mouth into mine as we kissed. Divine.

Rimming her, I rolled her over, so she was lying on her front with her ass up, then got down between her legs and rimmed her asshole and licked her pussy for a good while. Worked my thumb into her very, very tight pussy so that I could finger her and work her while licking and eating out her perfect little ass. Lifted, one of her long slim legs up behind her into the air so that I could suck on her toes. Sucking on her foot while I still had my thumb working at her tight pussy. Licking and working around each toe. She has lovely long slender feet. 

Fucking her in prone bone. She arched her little bum in the air a bit and lent around for eye contact. And the odd snog. She looked incredible.
The only problem was that the bed was shit and bounced around and banged the wall, as I pounded her from behind.

I also enjoyed sucking on her titties, They look bigger and better once out of the bra. She had no issues with me sucking and playing with her nipples. Squeezing her boobs. Gorgeous pert little tits.

We fucked in lots of positions. With me initiating all the changes throughout the punt. This is what I like. I just wanted to take my time and enjoy every aspect of her delicious body. But with the bed bouncing around, and having tried not to pop too soon, I was now struggling to come. I did ask about a cim or facial, but she said, with a little "No" that she wasn't up for a cim or a facial today.  I found her very facially attractive and would have loved to have unloaded all over her face or in her mouth.

So I asked her to finish me off by sitting back on my face, with my tongue in her ass and pussy while she 69'erd me and wanked me off. Her now very wet and vigorously fucked pussy which had opened up and was flowing with juices planted itself on my face covering both my mouth and nose with her juices flowing into my mouth, nearly suffocating and drowning me!  I managed to work my way back a bit so that I could get my tongue back into her asshole and could then breathe through my nose.  She sucked me off in a 69'er again, and I then asked her to wank me hard and fast to get me over the line. Eventually squirting a shower of cum over both of us as she sat on my face.

After I had cum, she continued to just sit on my face for ages and ages with both of us covered in come.  She lent back on me with my tongue gently licking her asshole and occasionally, her wet pussy.  This was very sensual. Looking up at her lovely silhouette with her long dark hair flowing down her back. Her sensual round white buttocks on my face.

By the time I had cum, it was about 40 mins or so into the booking.  I didn't have another round in me. Should I have just gone for just a 30 min punt? At least I was relaxed and not rushed.  So I took a shower. When I came out, she had put her LBD back on and looked just delicious in it. I got dressed and then had another standing snog and a grope before leaving.

She was wearing the dress without any underwear, so I presume just to keep warm before showering after I had left.

Would I go back? 
I've had a big wank over it this morning, replaying the action in my mind. If there is a next time, I would need to make sure that my batteries are fully recharged and that I have a full tank.
I would very much like to fuck her with her standing up and leaning over her studio kitchen worktop, preferably while she is still wearing that little black dress.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 02:17:32 pm by Mav101 »

Offline PLeisure

Great review - thanks  :music:
Did you discuss whether CiM was an extra?

Offline Mav101

OWO/CIM
I didn't ask her on costs. But I figured that she might have had another client lined up for soon after me, and didn't want a face full of cum. So I presume it's extra.

I have to say she was excellent.

Offline PLeisure

OWO/CIM
I didn't ask her on costs. But I figured that she might have had another client lined up for soon after me, and didn't want a face full of cum. So I presume it's extra.

I have to say she was excellent.
Thanks,

Yep, your enthusiasm is obvious in the review  :thumbsup:

Offline ScouserRod

She doe have both CIM and Facial on her "EnjoysList" !!