Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big clit - London and surrounding areas  (Read 984 times)

Offline Goldman2

This is something I've tried before, but I do enjoy a big clit. Are there any SPs that have naturally large and suckable clits in the London and surrounding area?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

SacredDelight: External Link/Members Only

She has enormous clit. She is vvvvvv sensual…. kinky GFE…

100% woman. My review of her here is a neutral but saw her several times before that (and before I joined UKP) would be positives. Saw her around 4-5 times in total I would say.

Offline stewpid

External Link/Members Only

Would 2nd this recommendation. Have experienced it amd it is BIG. Tara is also a nice girl  :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

Doesn’t look as though she is scheduled at any time though

Offline mr irnbru

Alex Quinn:

External Link/Members Only

Nice big suckable clit, she likes to talk about it as well, and have it sucked and tongued, loves to come during a session too!

Offline Munter84

Doesn’t look as though she is scheduled at any time though

No  :unknown: Which is weird, when I saw her a few weeks back I got the impression she was back for the forseeable, albeit only in London one day a week.

Fingers crossed she'll be back in due course.

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

No  :unknown: Which is weird, when I saw her a few weeks back I got the impression she was back for the forseeable, albeit only in London one day a week.

Fingers crossed she'll be back in due course.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is the same big clit Tara from HoD now on AW. Looks like she has gone independent now. Goes on holiday soon back mid April from what her profile says.

Offline Munter84

This is the same big clit Tara from HoD now on AW. Looks like she has gone independent now. Goes on holiday soon back mid April from what her profile says.

Great spot!!