Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine_mini88 Brentwood  (Read 1086 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6652050) (9 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Nickp

Met this young lady. She is the one in the photos and not a B&S.

£140, kissing, owo were extra £10 each.

Dressed as a school girl, pert tits, nice and small chick. Only neg was she wears a brace.

Has to request the DFK which was not great, more poking her tongue out. Lots of decent OWO, on with the condom and a rather good fuck. I came and here's the odd thing, after the condom was off and cleaned whilst I was semi she asked me to finish her off and she was close to cuming and would only be 2 mins so new condom on and shagged her until she came in the few mins.

This is where it went downhill and becomes a neutral.

Overly long massage which I thought was average, listening to her story, 3-4 punters a day etc etc and I was the first of the day (bollocks I think).  During the massage I note she's texting away.

Anyway more owo, no DFK or kissing apparently that's only allowed in round 1. Doggy and she starts saying only 5 mins left. I told her I had a good 15, says the time starts from when I walk through the door. Anyway I carry on and it becomes like countdown, with her being the speaking clock.

Finally she says next customer waiting as her phone is blowing up, I still have 10 mins I remind her. Anyway she relents and says ok. Few more thrusts and I think I'm done with this and tell her I'm ready to call it a day and leave. Oddly she starts begging me to carry on as she's about to come again!  Being a gent I carry on and finish the deed.

Whilst getting ready she's passing me her clothes constantly messaging away, telling me next customer is there.

As I leave the apartment there is a chap on the phone greeting his instructions from her as he's trying to get through the security door, he gets in the lift and presses the floor she's on.

Glad I got there before him!!

If I was to visit again it would be 30 mins. Round 2 is not vfm.

External Link/Members Only

Nick
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 09:49:08 am by Nickp »