Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trans Sofia UK - Bristol  (Read 1443 times)

Offline mike781

Profile: External Link/Members Only
Services: OWO (both ways), rimming (both ways), penetration (protected) both ways, 69
Price: £200
Duration: 60 mins
Comms: I tried so many times to get through to her when she was in Swansea I didn't rate my chances this time. However, she answered my second call when in Bristol, which was as much a relief as exciting!
Appearance: Exactly like her photos. Utterly mesmerizing.

The meet: I'll keep this as brief as possible as she's been reviewed by so many others this week, but let's say that while she saw a fair few of us and made a sack of cash out of it, I still felt like I was the only one she'd seen in months. Sofia knows how to have sex, that's for sure.

Reading previous reviews I was expecting some sort of routine, rigid show, but this felt like sex at the height of my relationships - it was passionate, fluid, fun, communication going all the time and loads of kissing. We (well, definitely I!) enjoyed ourselves.

She's really lovely, seems a genuinely nice person, but visually, oh my god. Perfect height (5'7" as described), athletic build (my favourite on cis women), amazing ass, great-sized cock that you can actually take if you relax (and I deepthroated her so damn much, which she definitely enjoyed as she couldn't get enough, haha) and her tits... Holy shit. I couldn't keep my eyes and hands off them. Absolutely perfect. Massive bolt-ons.

As you can read in other reviews, she's really very good at her job and will make you feel great, so one highlight from me:

69 but me with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. This was effectively role reversal of what I do with women so was interesting to be on the receiving end for once. I loved it, so damn much to the point I got a bit "dick drunk". My head (on my shoulders) was fuzzy by the end of it (about 10-15mins) but I wanted more. It turns out from my trans experiences that I really do love cock, but not on men. Trans is ultimate for me, best of both worlds.

During the 69, she became the second girl to throat me all the way down. She did this routinely, and it only made me want to throat her more so I'd push her ass to let her know she could go deeper.

Overall, it was amazing. And she came over herself while I fucked her (so I must have been her last of the day), which was incredibly hot! Two years waiting to see her, finally got there and she did not disappoint.

Would I see her again? Stupid question.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Offline princerico

and you got her to Cum you lucky devil.  :drinks: