Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kara Naughty - Southampton  (Read 2234 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6932786) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445558) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Kara Naughty - Southampton

External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble:
Happened a while back. Seen this SP before and opted to go back. I don't usually do 2nd reviews.

Comms: Called and arranged session with OWO in about 1 hours time. Coms all good. Given post code, then flat name and flat number.

Venue: Flat Southampton castle street way. Small, top floor.

The Girl: Age 25 ish still about right. Face was buried in a pillow this time. Maybe slight signs of mum tum but a cracking tanned package. English ok enough to get by but don't expect to hold too much of a conversation.  Suited me for this punt as I wanted vanilla and in and out.

Service: we did the deal previously and agreed on £70 sheets for 30min inc OWO, sorted, money stashed.

A bit of banter and foreplay. Clothes came off and I could admire her cute bod. Next OWO. Good technique. I went down for some pussy munching.

Onto mish then doggy, cute arse as I buried her face in the pillow.

Summary: A good punt for 2nd time. Not memorable. Nice body: My tastes are vanilla.

Cons: Kissing was light. Slight mum tum but still nice. I have been there twice, that me done.