Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelyLorrie Newmarket  (Read 865 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6045081) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Staggerlee69

Location/Duration
This meet happened a few weeks ago, in Newmarket. I felt safe and this is clearly her home. As it was my first time with her I only booked 30 minutes for £80.Comms were good with the initial contact through AW and then via text.

Lady
She is a mature lady with a fuller figure and if this is something that you are looking for Lorrie will not disappoint. Curvy with a great pair of tits. Definitely not everybody's first choice though.

The Meet
I was looking for something fairly relaxing, and Lorrie delivered. Started with a chat in the lounge then went upstairs to the bedroom. Lots of DFK and hands everywhere. She stripped off her dressing gown to reveal sexy underwear while I got undressed. More DFK and tit sucking. Onto the bed and OWO which was good, had to ask her to slow down as I was close to cumming, then RO. Clean and tasty. On with the mac, fucking in doggy and missionary pulled out and she was happy for me to cum over her tits. Cleaned up and on my way. 

Would I return?
Yes, but I can understand that she might not be for everybody.

External Link/Members Only