Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guys who get pegged  (Read 2918 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

Has anyone ever experienced a hands free orgasm from being impaled on a strap on, fucked by shemale or I guess a girl using a toy.

Keen to give it a try, always wanting to tick things off the list.

Offline Generalstockinghead

Nope, but Zoe of Manchester sucked me off while pegging me and it was epic. 
She had my legs in the air and fucked me deep with a strap and when she bent down and took my cock on her mouth I almost lost the plot. 

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Nope, but Zoe of Manchester sucked me off while pegging me and it was epic. 
She had my legs in the air and fucked me deep with a strap and when she bent down and took my cock on her mouth I almost lost the plot.

I think by hands free it’s an orgasm by being taken anally without any other stimulation (hands, mouth or otherwise) just by stimulation anally.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 09:44:28 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Has anyone ever experienced a hands free orgasm from being impaled on a strap on, fucked by shemale or I guess a girl using a toy.

Keen to give it a try, always wanting to tick things off the list.

I have. It’s not the easiest. But it is possible. Like any anal play it’s all about the right angles… for us guys it really is stimulating the prostate.

Online Jumping Jack Flash

For solo play try a p spot vibe and plenty of lube, when you hit the spot the results can be mind blowing.

Offline Cum_again

Yes, but as said above, it’s got to hit the right spot…

The bigger the insert, the more likely I am to come from it usually …..

Fingers are good as they can manipulate them to massage your prostrate… I max out at 4 fingers and the thumb to the knuckle right now.

Offline Chris1990mcr

I was on top riding a dick with a regular trans I see and basically started to feel like I needed a piss.

She was pounding away and I was riding and it was really hitting and my dick was absolutely dripping with pre cum but couldn’t quite manage a hands free cum had to use my hand.
I carried on bouncing and grinding and then she came and I came right after and was really intense so just want to give it a go and tick it off the list.

Offline JontyR

I was on top riding a dick with a regular trans I see and basically started to feel like I needed a piss.

What you experienced there is a prelude to what Goddess Cleo would call an assgasm.

Whilst never achieved an orgasm without any cock stimulation at all its pretty regular for me to get close and into a position to cum and then removing that stimulation. I suppose in the same way as edging. However with the anal stimulation it then continues to take you over.

Whilst yeah, its cool and everything most of the high attached to it is purely in the mind. After all, the reason why we like having our bits played with is because it feels good. Why deny yourself that extra intensity at the most critical juncture...the pay off is that you get lesser sensation but over a longer period plus the mental eroticism.

Offline RandomGuy99

Offline Chris1990mcr

What you experienced there is a prelude to what Goddess Cleo would call an assgasm.

Whilst never achieved an orgasm without any cock stimulation at all its pretty regular for me to get close and into a position to cum and then removing that stimulation. I suppose in the same way as edging. However with the anal stimulation it then continues to take you over.

Whilst yeah, its cool and everything most of the high attached to it is purely in the mind. After all, the reason why we like having our bits played with is because it feels good. Why deny yourself that extra intensity at the most critical juncture...the pay off is that you get lesser sensation but over a longer period plus the mental eroticism.

Thanks Jonty. I haven't regularly bottomed. Always found it painful, but a couple of times recently its been enjoyable.  This was just something else so keen to add to it.

Offline JontyR

Thanks Jonty. I haven't regularly bottomed. Always found it painful, but a couple of times recently its been enjoyable.  This was just something else so keen to add to it.

Totally get that mate. Fill your boots and trust your instincts.

I think the key for punting in this area is that you have to be even more careful as to your choices and decisions. Probably teaching you to suck eggs but for any other interested parties I'd suggest this means...

The right SP (does she do everything you would like her to do? Do you fancy her? Do you think you'll "click")
The right equipment (nothing worse than visiting an SP and it looks like her peg is something from a joke shop)
The right time (you want to be able to have adequate time before, during and after)

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  Have had quite a few of these prostrate Orgasams its quite diffrent for me from a pumping a girl one its ....well forgive the description a bit like passing a hugh hard turd and feeling that wave of plesure but youve spunked a load out your soft as a marshmellow and your not  knackered as you can be after ploughing to achive orgasam ;)

I d say the best has been with a Rabbit vibrater and 2nd but more uncomfortable a BBC Brazlian Tranny a while ago now who quite frankly scare the shit out of me at first, the WGs that have done it to me either give that impression of its just another service they provide or....... They reallly like sticking stuff up punters arses :lol: :lol: theres nothing in between ...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 08:47:36 am by GreyDave »

Offline Markc

I got a regular who wears a strap-on fucking my ass and reaches around to give my cock a handjob.
It’s an amazing feeling and l also cum really hard when she is doing this.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I got a regular who wears a strap-on fucking my ass and reaches around to give my cock a handjob.
It’s an amazing feeling and l also cum really hard when she is doing this.

Not a hands free orgasm though  :unknown: