Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kittycat2485 - Barnsley  (Read 2489 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7026158) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Ghost89

External Link/Members Only

Met with kittycat recently. Comms and booking through AW were friendly and excellent. Time and date agreed quickly and easily. Once confirmed I was given the post code along with a mobile number which to make contact when i arrived.
Confirmed on the morning that everything was still ok and was promptly replied back.
Once I arrived I parked round the corner and was given the house number. The street was quiet but quite narrow with some double parking making it a tight squeeze. I was able to park outside though without any issues.
I knocked on the door and heard several dogs barking so if you’re allergic to dogs it’s one to bear in mind. The door was opened and the door opened and I was greeted by kittycat. The dogs were in another room. I was let in and greeted. The house appeared a little untidy and I did get the faintest smell of cigarettes. As though one had been smoked at the back door and it had wafted in. The house didn’t smell like smoking as such though.
The pictures are pretty much accurate but there has been some airbrushing to them. I’d say age wise I’d add on a few years and say she looked to be more mid to late 50’s as opposed to late 40’s. Can’t quite remember what she was wearing underwear wise but I was quite happy with it. I followed her upstairs into a bedroom which very cluttered but didn’t appear dirty.
Services were confirmed. 30mins for oral both ways with cim for £75.
Kittycat got down to business and began to stroke my cock and came in for some kissing with lots of tongue. She then proceeded to suck my cock very quickly. I had to ask her to slow down as it was too quick which she did nicely. I was at full mast and asked if she wanted to 69 which she was happy to do. She seemed to enjoy this and when I suggested she lay on the bed was more than happy to. I began licking her pussy nice and slowly. It was clean and fresh. Little stubble but didn’t bother me. She spread herself so I could lick her clit. She seemed to enjoy this and became very wet. After a short while I felt her pussy pulse and juice trickle out onto my tongue as she cum. I was then told it was my turn and we swapped positions. She resumed sucking me slowly and deeply telling me it’s her favourite thing to do. There was no hands used just her mouth. She continued with this as I slowly fucked her mouth. It wasn’t much longer before I was shooting my load into her mouth which she happily swallowed with not a drop wasted.
A wipe down of my cock and I was pretty much away on the dot.
Kittycat isn’t a clock watcher and I did enjoy my time. I don’t think I’d go for any longer than 30mins though. She’s a little rough round the edges but was friendly and gave the service I asked for and I was in the mood for a slutty looking cougar type.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Is it a safe area for parking? Roughly what area is it, think I’ll give this one a try.

Offline Ghost89

The oldtown area. Not far off the Town centre. Parking seemed safe and it didn’t seem like a rough area but I went during the day so I couldn’t say what it’s be like at night.