Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NiceAndrea - Glasgow.  (Read 4436 times)

12 review(s) for NiceAndrea (6 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ecosse1984

External Link/Members Only

Usual, last minute horn,got drawn in by that arse pic of hers she has.

Location - an absolute dump of a street in tollcross. Think her blocks the only one with windaes.

Disgusted myself with going ahead with it as I had the mega horn but it was a quick pump and get out.  Jesus fuck, she was like a haggard old granny.  Arse defo doesn't look like the photos and she's skinny with loose skin. She was coughing and spluttering, reeking of fags.  I got her to bend over and she plastered herself with a bottle of lube.  Pumped her as quick as a could to get it over with.  Surprisingly a tight pussy for someone so old.

The whole experience was fucking grim.

Defo don't get pulled in by that arse pic like me.

Offline Abdhal

Her profile does state age 60. :crazy:
What do you expect from a 60 year old.  :unknown:

She served me well last year.
You are punting at the lowest end of the market.
Go in with low expectations, you don't have much to lose.  :thumbsup:

How long was the punt for, what did you pay her.
I might be tempted back to see if I can get in what I want in a 15 minute quickie.  :dance:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 11:54:54 am by Abdhal »

Offline timmy1

She was fantastic vfm 4-5 years ago when she was doing anal for an extra tenner so 40 quid for 15 mins, havent seen her in ages though so no idea how she looks the now

Offline ecosse1984

Her profile does state age 60. :crazy:
What do you expect from a 60 year old.  :unknown:

She served me well last year.
You are punting at the lowest end of the market.
Go in with low expectations, you don't have much to lose.  :thumbsup:

How long was the punt for, what did you pay her.
I might be tempted back to see if I can get in what I want in a 15 minute quickie.  :dance:

I see what you're saying. My point is that arse fotie is never recent 😂

60 quid for 30mins.

Offline andy45x

I see what you mean though,  the arse in those profile pictures is alluring.  I know you made a mistake and maybe missed the 60 years old info but we all get led by the second brain sometimes and ignore all the warning signs on the way in.  Thanks for the review,  I'll not think about going there,  just in case I might have been duped too.

Offline FBman78

She was nearly 60 when she first appeared in Glasgow a good 7 or 8 years back.  She must be 65 plus now!

Offline Poopster

I read this review and thought to myself "which muppet has bumped my old review of her?"

Six years ago... bad times.

Offline ecosse1984

I read this review and thought to myself "which muppet has bumped my old review of her?"

Six years ago... bad times.

Couldn't get on here due to a VPN issue so took the hit 😮‍💨

Offline Bluesman

I went to her pre covid, I just couldn' t keep hard for her, she ended up giving me a wank..Nice woman but definitely not a turn on