Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nancy yolanda marsh huddersfield  (Read 2608 times)

Offline muffin

Hi guys..anyone made progress with this lass? I saw her at benji brighouse and thought there was a good possibility of everything!! Sadly list touch and she has emerged at above!!

Offline GingerNuts

Are you saying Nancy is working at Yolanda Thai Massage (is it even called that now?) in Marsh, Huddersfield?

Offline wakefieldlad13

Offline muffin

Are you saying Nancy is working at Yolanda Thai Massage (is it even called that now?) in Marsh, Huddersfield?
yes

Offline muffin

Spotted her on yolanda vivasyreet ad. Sorry cant link on phone

Offline GingerNuts

Spotted her on yolanda vivasyreet ad. Sorry cant link on phone

If you post the nine digit number from the end of the VS advert we can probably find it.

Offline muffin

307141741 thats nancy in first pikky

Offline muffin

Offline holeymoley

lots of intel if you look for it. Was Emmy/Nancy in Barnsley on other review site.

The phrase " YMMV " comes to mind............

Offline Emptysac

lots of intel if you look for it. Was Emmy/Nancy in Barnsley on other review site.

The phrase " YMMV " comes to mind............

Yeah I posted a negative for her.   Said one thing on text and another in the room when you were bollock naked.

Shame really because I really fancied her.

Offline wakefieldlad13

I never saw Nancy in her "massage only" days when she received quite a lot of negative reactions, however, since those days, I have seen Nancy many many times and never had cause to complain

That said, I know and trust Holeymoley and am aware of her lacklustre service he as received, so be wary, mileage may vary

Offline muffin

Thanks for feedback..so has anyone actually diddled her..looks like a proper dirty little bitch!!

Offline wakefieldlad13

Thanks for feedback..so has anyone actually diddled her..looks like a proper dirty little bitch!!

Many times, like I said, no reason for me to complain  :yahoo:
If anything, with these thais, you need to be in control, be polite, be fair, don't haggle too much or even at all

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320066.0

Offline muffin

Thanks for the info WL will see how far i can get!!