Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _baby_trash - Bristol outcall  (Read 2566 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5304667) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline simping

Her: External Link/Members Only

When: Last year December (sorry lads forgot to post this)

Where: my place

Duration: 1hr

Price: £200

Services: OWO, Penetration (Protected), RO

I'll keep this brief as I can't quite recall much of the meet... Coms were good. After receiving her number from adultwork emails we switched to texts. She's also on WhatsApp so if you can't immediately reach her via text be assured you can get her through there. Outcalls is all she does, covers the south west and occasionally Cardiff. Only posting this as I was rummaging through my adultwork emails and noticed her response to a meet I proposed which would have taken place at the beginning of this month. She's no longer on adultwork but will be back, she's done this before in fact the reason I tried to book her again for earlier this month is because she returned after a brief hiatus.

Right, onto what I remember on our time together. She came on time and dressed as requested-casual attire, nothing to draw attention to her line of work. She's fairly attractive, and taller than I had imagined, for some reason I pegged her as 5'4 nevertheless I was pleased with what I saw. She's in the thicc category and has some artwork on her body— teeth could use some bit of work.

Sex was good like really good. Went through the usual positions I go through, she took it well and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Has a daddy kink which I greatly utilised lmao part of me thinks she would be down to spanking, like the bent over the lap type.

Overall it was a good punt...if she does return I might see her again. Maybe..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 01:40:51 pm by simping »

Offline Coriniumstud

Offline simping

AW Profile no longer there

Have a feeling she'll be making a return.

Offline womble999

Looks like the profile is back up today. Definitely worth a trip to Bristol to "see" her again.

Offline Billy no mates

I really enjoyed my time with BT, I do wish she was still more local to me.

Link to old profile for reference
External Link/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

I really enjoyed my time with BT, I do wish she was still more local to me.

Link to old profile for reference
External Link/Members Only

Don't know where you are but when I saw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she said they team up down in Exeter regularly.