Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yang Yang - Nottingham ng5  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Dave82

External Link/Members Only

Haven't been able to get out much due to an ongoing injury. I did punt before Christmas but think it was a bit too soon and suffered afterwards. Anyways couldn't cope any longer and had get out.

I've reviewed Yang yang before and thought she was great so decided a return visit was a good call.

Comms.
Dropped her a text, She replied straight away and made a booking for an hour later

Same location near the shell garage off Sherwood rise.

The punt
Arrived about 15 minutes early. Text her she told me to come straight in. Definitely the prettiest Chinese girl I've seen. She was wearing a sexy little maids type outfit and heels. Hair and makeup all spot one.

Shoes off at the door. She remembered me from the previous visit which was nice. Her English isn't great and uses her translator if she's unsure.

I found her a lot more chatty this time which was absolutely fine. The whole meet felt more friendly and less mechanical. She have lovely soft skin, nice natural tits, clean and fresh pussy.

Into the room cash handed over, stripped off onto the bed face down, bollocks on the piece of kitchen roll.

Starts off with a bit of a massage, kisses all over my back arse and legs, rubs her fanny and tits lightly all over, which was nice.

Turn over she kisses and licks all over. Then out come the wipes, surgical clean up of the todger then OWO. Starts with the water trick then continued with a normal blow job. I think she's really good at this and no complaints at all.

Into 69 lovely. I think she quite likes this as when I wanted a condom she carried on grinding away on face til she'd had enough.

Condom on into missionary I didn't last long, it's been a while and filled the bag. She then cleaned me and spend a few minutes massaging my legs and chatting away.

Dressed and off I went, kiss on the cheek as I left and told to come back again soon.

Price paid £80 30 minutes including OWO.

Again positive from me. I enjoyed this meet more than the last. I think I'll try to visit her again as I have no complaints about the service at all. 

Didn't realise til I left the meet went over a bit. I went in 15 minutes early and left after time I should I reckon I was there just over 45 minutes

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 11:12:22 am by Dave82 »

Offline RogerBoner

I liked the way that, while I was face down, she kissed my buttocks and then licked my balls from behind. I enjoyed her cold water trick and loved watching her oral dexterity.
 :thumbsup:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, I do find her always a good visit  :drinks: