Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Gemma4fun - Birmingham  (Read 1383 times)

5 review(s) for MILF-Gemma4fun (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline opel70

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £120 for 45 minutes
When: February 2023
Comm: By phone call on the day

This was an agreed booking which did not result in a meet. The lead-up went pear-shaped. I have done a review in case it helps members booking this SP.

SP does not accept texts. Has to be phone calls. I called in the morning, very brief conversation, booked for the afternoon & half a postcode given, B25. The SP has a plain matter-of fact telephone manner & hence conversation limited.

Headed out in the general direction of B25 Yardley. I know the big Tesco there, so parked up, drew cash from ATM, back in car, pen & paper in hand to write full address. Rang her & in the same tone she gives the full postcode. I asked for the name of the road, and she snaps back, “xyz road”. On hearing that last bit, I thought at the time what am I letting myself in for here.

So I drive to xyz road, it’s a narrow dead end road of terraced houses. I thought her house was there and did not want to park near to her house or in sight of nosy neighbours. I parked in the adjoining main residential road, which was also easier for driving away from.

Now out of the car & on foot, I rang her again, asked for the house number & it sounded like she was telling me off for not parking near the top of xyz road. So now I am legging the 150m to the top end so not to keep madam waiting. Thoughts of Anneka Rice treasure hunt & picking up clues at various stages came to mind.

I get there & am now standing next to the A45 main road, with traffic thundering past. I ring her again, phone tight to my ear & can hardly hear her with all the traffic noise plus she talked faster than I could make out my surroundings. She asks if I’m near advert boardings, I said yes, but there are a few in sight. I walk towards one but realise wrong direction. Flustered I turn back & now cannot remember what she said earlier. I’m now getting a little intimidated in having to ask her again. Finally, I did ask & said I am still at the top of xyz road. She then near enough calls me a time waster. That was enough for me, so I tell her I’m cancelling the meet. Fine she replies.

Anyway, felt relief in not having to see her. Patted the wad of queenies in my pocket, and thought I’ll save those for a girl who at least sounds pleasant. And drove home happy & relieved.

Summary:  I get it, the SP was trying to guide me her location. Would have preferred better details in the earlier calls, making the final approach a lot easier.
As I never met her, I cannot express an opinion on her, and will therefore give it a neutral.

Offline pbrown355

I think your neutral is generous but it's your review. I've had the same problem from time to time, usually being resolved and arriving at the punt. I did have one that I never got to and posted on here. It's really frustrating being given directions that obviously make perfect sense to the person giving them out but not necessarily as obvious to the nervous punter (that's most of us) with traffic or crowd noise in the background.
Hope the next one's better.