Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexibabe~121 - Northfield  (Read 2136 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116134) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline pbrown355

I read Curry's review recently and went looking for her AW profile. Seemed ok and location was good for me so I gave her a call.

Comms
All good. It's nice when you get to talk to a SP rather than texting especially if she's ok to talk to. Given postcode and guided in.

Curry said Longbridge. I think it's technically Northfield but I wouldn't argue the toss. It appears a less than salubrious area, but felt safe enough. It was daylight.

Premises
Not sure if it's a house or a maisonette, but went straight up the stairs into the action room. Very scruffy, no carpets, a bit messy all round. Single bed in the corner of the room. This usually signals a poor punt to come but she seemed pleasant and chatty so I didn't do a runner.

£80 30mins

The Girl
5ft 5. Size 10ish. Not very shapely but ok (sorry that's terribly vague). Facially ok. Minor piercings, minor tattoos. Nothing particularly worthy of note. A lot of that is subjective and she wasn't really my type.

The action
Here's where it all changes. I strip and join her on the bed. Brief chit chat then straight into a gentle HJ followed by OWO. The OWO began just ok then gradually built to a very impressive 3/4 length Dyson job. Plenty of ball play. No direction from me re licking/sucking balls as I was just happy with what she was doing.
I eventually stopped her so I didn't cum early.
Moved on to doggy and a couple of variations of mish and we were done.
She was passive but engaged throughout the sex which was nice in a friends having sex way. This is just how I like it.

Would I go again? Maybe. £80 would make me think twice, but I might think yes with that second thought
Should you go? If you like a good BJ and a well delivered GFE type experience and don't mind the area then worthy of consideration. She was friendly and professional throughout.

A last thought is what she told curry about a friend in the car outside. There was nobody in a car outside. If I am wrong they were very well hidden!

Online alabama1

Quick, add the AW link mate !   :D

Offline pbrown355

Oh bugger. You'd think I'd have this worked out by now.
Thanks Lewis