Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly - Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 912 times)

Offline Bigerection

Location - Roses Retreat
Lady - Kelly
Price - £45 for 30 minutes

I was in the area and having never been to Roses I thought I'd add another parlour to my list. Did a bit of research before hand and booked in with Kelly.
Arrived at Rose and disposed of my punting tokens and was shown upstairs though the lounge past other girls and punters (no privacy here) My first impressions of the place was it was a bit of a dump  :thumbsdown:
but I wasn't there for the decor and at least the shower worked OK.
Kelly entered the room and I thought oh fuck what have I done. Nice slim body but teeth missing, dodgy cough, rough looking if im honest, as others have said she has a look of Olive off on the buses  :wacko: but thought wtf just get in there.
Before I knew it Kelly had her tongue right down the back of my throat for a proper game of tonsil tennis and mutual fondling. Onto the bed and Kelly gave my balls a very good licking and sucking followed by covered bj, OWO on offer but decided against that. Fucked her doggy followed by her riding me like a goodun then finished by filling the hat in mish.
Tbh Kelly is no looker but if you can get past that she does give and good enthusiastic service and she does have a good body. Wouldn't return to Roses or Kelly as there are far better girls and establishments around but I suppose you get what you pay for and it was OK for £45
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 10:37:30 am by Bigerection »