Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lulu - Preston  (Read 960 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5281283) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline prestonhunk2012

I met her last year around November, it was a last minute plan as a thai lady became silent and then i had to find an alternative option and i decided to punt Sweet Lulu.
Comms were easy through text and location was regular whore stop near german store. I reached there on time and then she also went silent, i was like WTF. I waited outside for 15 mins, then i dropped her a message that it was a disgusting experience and i am leaving. She promptly replied then and with in 2 mins i got inside. Seems she double booked and when i sent the message she might have kicked out the other punter from her place. Anyways, i got in, she was so angry to see me, that should have been a signal for me to leave immediately. To keep matters calm, i only apologized to her for the message. It didn't matter much to her, though she was at fault.
Another imp bit was, she looked like a witch you see in horror movies, a scary ones not the sexy one to be honest, it was like i was meeting some other person than what she posted in her gallery in AW. I should have run away at this point, but your little johnny makes you do things that you should avoid.
We finally undressed and started, no kissing, can't touch her tits they are so sensitive, so literally no foreplay. BJ was mechanical, somehow got some hardness after an eternity, i just did missionary and filled the bag.
Later she was telling some shit story about her spirituality with alcohol and all crap stuff.

Overall one of my bad punts of last year and atleast I won't recommend her.

Offline prestonhunk2012

Sorry missed to add, it was £60 for 30 mins