Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySally69 : Belfast  (Read 2845 times)

12 review(s) for Sexysally2018 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline HairyDog

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Received a txt message from Sal one morning last week saying she was back in Belfast, how could I resist the temptation. So texted her back to see if any of my dates and times suited her and we were able to agree a date.

Booking was done via txt as we had each others number from before. Communication was quick and easy and no hassle.

So the arrangement was an hr and half for £150.

Apartment was warm and discrete and safe parking.

Met at her apartment just off the Lisburn Road, easy parking and easy access. When I got parked up gave her a ring and she gave me directions to her exact location, really easy to follow, 5 mns later Sal is opening the door to let me in.

A shower was offered which I accepted and "lo and behold" during the shower in stepped Sal to wash my back :). After the shower into the bedroom, paperwork sorted and onto the bed with some  sensual touching and kissing. This developed into some fantastic OWO and then I got to return the favour with some reverse oral. Then onto the main event with Sal taking the lead, I was happy to follow her lead, started nice and slow and sensual. Tried in a variety of positions and the back onto some OWO, this eventually turned into some 69 and then she just blew my mind :D.

Had a few minutes left and we chatted away as if we good friends, very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere no rush service. Shes a lovely lady and I can’t wait until she comes back :).

Offline Belfastpunt69

Possibly gone while not working.